Favorit perk?

Kira4Evr
Kira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025

Okay so. What is your favorit perk on both sides and why? I'll start.

Balanced Landing. I like this mostly because of the stagger rediction, the speedboost is a bonus. And the fact that this perk is a bit of a gamble, it makes it more fun to use because I love taking risks

BBQ. It tells me where to go and Bloodpoints xd

Comments

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

Probably Windows of Opportunity for Survivor .

Maybe BBQ for Killer.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

For survivor it’s bond. Literally never leaves my builds as a solo player

For killer it’s the old Gearhead. It wasn’t amazing but when it gave you solid info it was really satisfying. Freddy and clown both had decent synergy with it too

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,942

Soul guard

Sure it's inferior to exponential and unbreakable but it can lead to some clutch moments

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

Woo for survivor but for killer it depends. I like discordance on stealth ones for example.

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295

Woo because my routing sucks.

Blood warden because it is hilarious when they teabag at the exit gate and then realize they can't get out.

• FilthyLegionMain
    FilthyLegionMain Member Posts: 1,148
    edited April 2022

Power Struggle and Devour Hope.

• tenoresax
    tenoresax Member Posts: 795

Shadowborn is mandatory for me when playing Blight.

And my newly found secondary main Nurse.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,725

Survivor- Head On. Locker stuns are funny.

Killer- I'm All Ears. Not good on everyone but on a couple killers it's genuinely the best perk you could run.

• pA4n_1337
    pA4n_1337 Member Posts: 21

Deception:

It really makes me smile when a Killer Checks the locker. I also love diversion because of that.

Dark Devotion:

I really love stealth and its really funny to me when survivors get caught offguard because of this perk.

• RakimSockem
    RakimSockem Member Posts: 1,975

Whispers for Killer, (makes finding people pretty easy)

For the People for Survivor (no one ever expects it and it immediately counters a slug attempt) Saboteur is a close second

• Notionless
    Notionless Member Posts: 243

Shadowborn for killers bc it allows me to ho flickbilly without motion sickness

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,882

Lethal Pursuer is currently my favourite killer perk

It's a toss up between Head On & Deception for my survivor build - been having a lot of fun with these two recently.

• Bladeisbest
    Bladeisbest Member Posts: 308

Dead Hard for Survivor

NOED for Killer

I am the funnest to play with. Trust me. :)

• Kurri
    Kurri Member Posts: 1,599

We'll Make It - It's the best healing perk in the game, and you can't fight me on this.

Hex: Devour Hope - I just like the mori animations

• OpenX
    OpenX Member Posts: 890

Monstrous shrine, even if it's trash.

• supersonic853
    supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,484

Shadowborne:i suffer from motion sickness and such restrictive fov in 2022 hurts me.

Windows:im not the best at remembering loop spots so it helps a good bit.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

Killer: STBFL or Pain Resonance. They're both really fun to use.

Survivor: Deception or Sprint Burst. They both have helped me a lot with getting away from the killer.

• StarLost
    StarLost Member Posts: 8,077

For survivor? It's a tossup between Windows of Opportunity and Kindred.

For killer? Taking BBQ out of the equation (that BP bonus needs to be baseline), I'd probably say Surge (it's just so satisfying to land) or Discordance.

I used to run LP a lot, but I've replaced it with Discordance - gives similar benefits at the start, but works for the entire match.

• Kira4Evr
  • Kira4Evr
    edited April 2022
  • drsoontm
    drsoontm Member Posts: 4,548

Survivor : Iron Will (What can I say? I've trained as Claudette.)

Killer : Starstruck (oh yes, please try to body block xD)

• Ghoste
    Ghoste Member Posts: 2,135

Spine Chill :)

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

I like Bloodhound, it’s just excellent at helping track down injured survivors. Yeah you can see blood without it, but it’s impossible to miss blood with it, plus it makes the bloodstains last longer. And unlike Nurse’s Calling it’s always on regardless of what the survivor is doing and isn’t susceptible to aura disabling effects like Shadowstep.

And as a quality of life perk I’m a fan of Deerstalker. Again, you can hear survivors on the ground usually, but not always, and sometimes you end up searching for a dying survivor that crawled into a bush or something for a good 10 seconds or so. This completely eliminates that, and it totally sidesteps that occasional sound glitch where you can’t hear a dying survivor.. Plus it indirectly helps you keep an eye on a dying survivor to see if someone is coming in for a save since you know exactly where they are and can glance there as desired. It certainly not a “meta” perk in terms of impact but it’s just so handy it makes for a fun filler perk in a lot of builds, assuming you like to slug for pressure.

• Xaggy
    Xaggy Member Posts: 330

As a survivor I'm going to say Empathy. It's more than an aura reading perk. It also shows you the killer's position. It is a very useful perk.

As a killer I'm going to say Barbecue & Chilli. Mainly because of blood points bonus.

• pizzaduffyhp90
    pizzaduffyhp90 Member Posts: 901

I really like Counterforce for Survivor cause I see so many people this Hex is strong and I'm like boop perk right here.

Killer I really like Lethal and I've been enjoying Blood Favor recently.

• Slaughterhouse3
    Slaughterhouse3 Member Posts: 901

Save the best for last is still so fun to use for me....pair it up with Rancor and it is even better.

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,443

Iron Will for Survivor, Dark Devotion for killer.

• dictep
    dictep Member Posts: 1,333

It was exponential. I use COH also, but with the new nerf it will be bt and ub again.

for killers, noed. I have fun chasing survs and ignoring gens. Anyway at egc I always get at least 2 kills.

• emetSdidnothingwrong
    emetSdidnothingwrong Member Posts: 305

windows for survivor corrupt for killer

• Kira4Evr

I recently started to use Lethal Pursuer on my Nurse. I regret nothing xd

• AlbinoViera
    AlbinoViera Member Posts: 169

For me it's Lithe as survivor. Super underrated in my opinion and I respect people that make plays with it since it requires some form of planning ahead to pull off properly.

As Killer my favourite perk is maybe Devour since it's the best designed Hex perk in my opinion, or Mindbreaker(forgot the new name of it) since blindness and exhaustion for people on gens is really nice to have.

• TotemSeeker91
    TotemSeeker91 Member Posts: 2,358

Uh...old COH was just an all the time we'll make it, boom, checkmate I win, lol

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    edited April 2022

Kindred for Survivor

Discordance for Killer

EDIT: forgot to say why. in short, information is power. i think both of those perks are absolutely insane in the right hands, as the passive amount of information they give you lets you make some crucial decisions and plays a lot easier.

this is based on what i liked before i quit, so it automatically excludes any Perks that released after MMR dropped (so any teachables from Pinhead onwards like Boons or Scourge Hooks and Perk reworks such as Gearhead), as i had stopped playing the game at that point and had no chance to test them ingame.

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,699

Survivor: Distortion. It doesnt always activate each match, but when it does I like how it gives me both stealth and intel.

Killer: Dead Man's Switch. I already like this perk a lot before its buff, the buff just made me like it more. I like running it on The Twins cause Victor is really good for patrolling and harassing gens really fast

• Kurri

Nah, We'll Make It was still better. Sure you can argue COH is better on a SWF, but consistently across Solo and SWF throughout the entirety of a match. We'll Make It is the superior healing perk. How many different totems will you find in a match without the help of other perks/items? How many hook saves will you make in a match? Probably more Hook saves, definitely when you are solo. In the instant that you remove someone from hook, you are now healing everyone at 100% speed increase for 90 seconds! That is incredibly strong, realize how much 90 seconds is in a single match? Circle of Healing you will spend time finding the totem, or using a whole other perk slot/item to find a totem, then you are booning the totem, then everyone injured has to come to the boon to heal, so they have to go out of their way taking time to do that.

Anyways you don't have to believe me, I've tested it since CoH came out.

• Bennett_They1Them
    Bennett_They1Them Member Posts: 2,513

also, people won't respect you any less for using it.

(I'm being snarky)

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,858

Rancor. Can anyone guess why?

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195

probably starstruck and pain res

• Wampirita
    Wampirita Member Posts: 809

Survivor: Distortion. I can't count the times it saved me from Blood Warden or wallhack addons. I only wish it had more charges.

For the People. Cuz I have no time for heals, get up and ruuuuun (+10 points if the person picked up has Soul Guard).

Killer: Lethal Pursuer. Probably the scariest perk to run on Nurse. It can end the game in seconds.

Grim Embrace: I only started appreciating this perk when doing Artist's adept, but fell in love with it afterwards. It won me so many games with that clutch pause mid-game

• Lx_malice
    Lx_malice Member Posts: 1,417
    edited April 2022

Whispers is elite.

For survivor probably adrenaline. It's given me lots of value multiple times. Dead hard does too, but this perk is annoying af already while playing killer.

• Tr1nity
    Tr1nity Member Posts: 5,047

Forced Pennance.

Slap that ######### on Oni, it's great.

• Jivetalkin13
    Jivetalkin13 Member Posts: 747

Blast Mine and Nemisis.

No reason really, I just think they are neat.

• Gibus
    Gibus Member Posts: 7

For the People

i like the risk that comes with trading health states

Fire Up

the small % it gives for everything is nothing special but nice, this perk is legit a guilty pleasure.

• TotemSeeker91
    TotemSeeker91 Member Posts: 2,358

I'm not trying to come off rude, but if we'll make it was better than circle, we'd be seeing it alot more these days

• Kurri

Boons is new. There is bless challenges, a bless achievement, and it's strong for a SWF. We'll Make It is an underrated perk.