Unlocking the other two Legion members...

2»

Comments

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Give it time. Its holidays. I would wait until the later weeks of January or February.
  • Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,695
    edited December 2018
    I hope you both have a great festive season :)
  • Raccoon
    Full Disclosure - I bought all the Premium Cosmetics,  but am still wondering if this is being considered/contemplated. 
  • se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

@Raccoon said:
    Fantastically #########.

Thanks for the info, though.

What did you expect?
    The only reason why there's 4 characters composing this one killer is because they can go all out with the cosmetics. The cattle needs milking and boy, Behavior just bought themselves a new milking machine.

• Raccoon

I guess the dream is dead T_T

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

@Raccoon said:

I love this game, but I have to say this.

It's Dead by Daylight... What do you expect.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

yea when it finally got release I had to save up for susie who I really wanted.

• Ajritoka
    Ajritoka Member Posts: 594
    To be honest what good would 4 people be anyway? It wouldnt. We dont need susie or joe.

I think rather than being a gang, legion should have just been a psycho young couple. Two nutty kids who fall in love and kill people. The dlc outfits could easily be their skins.

Susie and joe just arent needed. I dont see the point to them.
    The point is more products for us to buy. Some people might not like Frank or Julie. So they created Joey and Susie to reach out to bigger groups of people, and sell more outfits.

What doesn’t make sense is why Joey and Susie are so expensive. They should be uncommon at most. Making them rare and very rare is a stretch, they’re technically under Frank’s leadership.

It’s just a marketing ploy. Since their outfits are more unique and interesting than Frank and Julie’s, they’re more expensive.

I’m worried that Dead by Daylight is slowly becoming a cash grab.
  • weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144

@Raccoon said:

What do you expect when their new parent company is king of the monetization?

• NekoGamerX

@KillerRaccoon said:
    The_Crusader said:

To be honest what good would 4 people be anyway? It wouldnt. We dont need susie or joe.

I think rather than being a gang, legion should have just been a psycho young couple. Two nutty kids who fall in love and kill people. The dlc outfits could easily be their skins.

The point is more products for us to buy. Some people might not like Frank or Julie. So they created Joey and Susie to reach out to bigger groups of people, and sell more outfits.

What doesn’t make sense is why Joey and Susie are so expensive. They should be uncommon at most. Making them rare and very rare is a stretch, they’re technically under Frank’s leadership.

It’s just a marketing ploy. Since their outfits are more unique and interesting than Frank and Julie’s, they’re more expensive.

pretty much cashgrab but I do like susie better then the other 3.

• NightmareReborn
    NightmareReborn Member Posts: 810

Well, if people bought the costumes for full price (like myself), then what would they get out of it other than a wasted 10 bucks?

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    MegaWaffle said:

@Raccoon said:

I'm going to assume at this point that the developers don't care about their deceptive marketing so long as the $$$ rolls in :(

Have you seen the tease for the new chapter killer? Here is a sneak peak!

They did say the next killer would be the oldest 

I'm 100% sure it's just an old dude, everyone is thinking Mayan or something ancient and I'm like no, it's an old dude with a cane.

• Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367

I don't mind spending money/shards for Joe and Susie, the problem is that they have the same voice as Frank and Julie which doesn't make them diverse. It sucks...

• Ajritoka

@KillerRaccoon said:
    The_Crusader said:

pretty much cashgrab but I do like susie better then the other 3.

My personal favourite is Joey, but I’ll be damned if I spend a dime on that expensive outfit—on a broken Killer for that matter. I honestly only bought Darkness Among Us just for Jeff. The Legion is just... Oh my god.
  • Ajritoka
    not_Queen said:

@Raccoon I got this point on my feedback list to the team already. Thanks for looking out! :)

Does this mean that we’ll get a duller, default version of Joey and Susie? Because that would make the most sense. I’m fine with that, as long as we get something.

I’m excited to play as whichever member of The Legion I want, without buying DLC for my DLC. 
  • MarkAss
    MarkAss Member Posts: 26

@Najemniczkas said:
    I'm also a bit mad about the fact Legion should be 4 people, meanwhile, even with the skins, there are only 2 voice actors of them... So that's like if it was actually 2 people creating "a Legion"...

This is getting ridiculous... But I still want thte DLC, cuz Legion's power seems super fun, even if he is still weak...

I was also really disappointed that Susie didn't have her own voice instead of Julie's.
    It is just Julie wearing Susie's outfit instead of Susie herself and same goes for Joey with Frank.
    Legion is 2 people :angry:

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Blueberry said:

LITERALLY the only aspect of this killer that's a "split personality" as he was sold to us, is by buying their alternate skins from the shop...lol

Not really everyone just to the conclusion it was split personality. Just how everyone thought spirit was the split mouthed women or the male samurai 

It is and always was four separate people who are part of a gang.
  • Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

I don't mind spending money/shards for Joe and Susie, the problem is that they have the same voice as Frank and Julie which doesn't make them diverse. It sucks...

Right? The default male voice does not fit Joey at all. I expected Joey to have a similar voice to Trapper but he looks like a late 30s smoker and sounds like someone who just graduated high school. 
    Well he is someone who just graduated high school 
  • NekoGamerX

I would mind them giving joey and susie different voice clips if they could.