If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

🟢 Survivor Perk Ideas🟢

Options
Zewolf
Zewolf Member Posts: 12

Survivor Perks

🟢 Sturdy

You cannot lose two health states at the same time.

You cannot be moried.

Your aura is revealed to the killer at the start of the match for 5/4/3 seconds.

Once injured you are broken for 60/45/30 seconds.

You recevie 10/15/20% faster healing speed.

🟢Last Hope

While one other survivor is hooked/carried or in the dying state or there are no other survivors left. You can recover from the dying state. You recover 50/75/100% faster from the dying state.

🟢Dying Breath

If you get hooked twice in a row or die. The killer becomes cursed for 45/60/75 seconds.

They move 5/6/7% slower and their turn rate is reduced by 20%. Does not stack if another survivor dies. Just adds to the timer.

NOTE: Dunno this ones weird XD

🟢Prowler

While Sneaking your grunts of pain are reduced by 45/60/75% and you cannot scream.

You move 5/10/15% faster while crouched.

🟢Scream!

You create a noise notification at your location. You become exposed for 20/15/10 seconds and dont leave any scratch marks for 1/2/3 seconds. Cooldown 60/50/40 seconds.

🟢For the Strugling!

Taking a protection hit keeps the killers attack and movement speed recovery slowed by additional 1/1.5/2 seconds. (The recovery animation after a attack is just longer.)

Taking a protection hit grants 1 token.

Each Token grants a stack-able 25% bonus to all Bloodpoint gains, up to a maximum of 100%.

----------------------------

What do you guys think?

Comments

• pimin
    pimin Member Posts: 51
    Options

So when discussing Survivor perks you have to understand their power is meant to be weaker on average as there is a higher likelihood of encountering the perks in a match than with killer perks.

I'll suggest changed descriptions below and see how you think.

Sturdy, No. Needs conditions for activation. this is too many odd passive effects stacked on top of each other to create an amalgam perk that does basically nothing against most killers. Removing the ability to be moried is interesting but ultimately worthless as when a mori is achievable most of the time it's due to the offerings which state directly that only those on death hook are allowed to be moried (or in Cypresses case when there's only one survivor left). Other methods for this require similar effects and are more tied to the power of the killer (Myers which requires an addon and Pyramid Head which requires a person to be tormented and on death hook). the only remaining method that this counters is Devour Hope, Which can be bricked (made worthless) by finding the totem.

Sturdy

Sturdy starts with 2/3/4 tokens. Any time you would take Double Damage, Sturdy loses one token and you are instead put into the Injured State and become broken for 60/50/40 seconds.

Last Hope, No. needs less conditions for activation. getting up from the dying state on your own is an effect that needs to be heavily regulated. Unbreakable, No Mither, Soul Guard and Boon: Exponential are nice balances on the effect. Unbreakable is one time use, No Mither forces the survivor to be injured when not dying, Soul Guard requires a Hex to be standing, and Boon: Exponential is able to be removed very fast and only works within its range. Last Hope has to be one of the choices it offers, not both. Then the recovery speed bonus, it's too strong to be passive through the whole Trial. and it's too strong of an increase in general for something that just exists.

Last Hope

When no other Survivors are remaining in the Trial, you can recover from the Dying State.

When the Exit Gates are Powered, your recovery speed is increased by 40/45/50 %

Dying Breath, Interesting but I'd want to see it in gameplay first before this concept is changed. I will say Turn Rate reduction might make more players mad than we might think but I don't really know.

No Change

Yet

Prowler, overshadowed by other perks. (Iron Will, Calm Spirit, Urban Evasion) and being second best at everything under a condition is not enough to justify its use. this needs to be something unique and I'm not someone who has enough experience with Survivor Perks to make them properly.

Prowler

Starting an action while crouched reduces the odds to trigger a Skill Check by 10/15/20 %

While crouching, other survivors within 12 meters of you can see your aura.

Scream!, why ever use it. this perk has no merit. you can use it when completely safe which makes all the other effects not matter. I'm led to believe this is just a meme and while I fully support the idea of things like this I want them to have at least some use. Pebble is Fun and this will just create a stigma like Object of Obsession. a killer that's doing something will just ignore it and you'll have wasted the effect.

Scream

While Standing Still, press the Active Ability Button to create a noise notification at your location. After Screaming you don't leave any scratch marks for 3 seconds and for the next 10/15/20 seconds all other noise notifications from you are suppressed.

Scream has a cool down of 50 seconds.

For the Struggling!, this is a yes. there enough stuff here to not overlap with other perks and synergizes with others immensely.

No Change

Keep in mind my criticisms usually rely on the current game balance so a lot of this may become null if the game shifts unexpectedly in the next few chapters.

• Zewolf
    Zewolf Member Posts: 12
    Options

Thank you for your insight,

Surdy the token system seems good. But i would add when a killer atempts to mori you, a token is consumed and you gain protection againts mori for 30 seconds. Just so you can have a chance to have survivors pick you up or to run away from a Myers mori.

The last hope change makes it worse than adrenaline. The idea was if everyone is slugged you can get up. But now that i look at it the perk isnt really a good idea since there is Unbreakable and Adrenaline.

Dying Breath would need to be tested first yeah.

Prowler maybe while crouched you can see the auras of other survivors within 12/18/24 meters or while working on a generator. Odds of triggering a skillcheck are reduced by 40/45/50%.

Scream is like a distraction perk so you can make a loud notification at your location for the killer. The exposed is so the killer has a better reason to check it out. And yeah scratch marks can be hidden for a few seconds after that and no sound notifications for 6/7/8 seconds. 10 and more sounds too much. You can hide in a locker within those 8 seconds.

For the strugling is a nice protection perk. Plus you get something for doing so. Tho counter to this would be starstruck. So it has a risk.