The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Green "Glyph Pursuer" Challenge issue. (not spawning/appearing)

LEONiDAS_88
LEONiDAS_88 Member Posts: 9

I've been trying to find a Green Glyph for over 3 hours with at least 10 Endgame matches. Tried cleansing and leaving them alone. Tried as both Killer and Survivor. Tried before the Endgame and during... I've exhausted all methods, possibilities and combinations.

What am I missing?

8 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,514

Just did it as Killer on PC.

They already appeared before the endgame at 2 gens remaining. Spawned at the totem points. Gave 500 points and at the endgame 1000 points. When the endgame triggered they were revealed for a short time.

You could do all 4 in one match. I thought only one would spawn.

Maybe select another challenge and then go back to it again. I heard this could work when a challenge hangs.

• LEONiDAS_88

Nope, still nothing...

• LEONiDAS_88

Bump?

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,152

I had one match where I found one with 2 gens left and other was revealed during EGC. Second match had farming killer so was free to search - didn't find one glyph and there was no reveal during EGC.

• DizzyMotions
    DizzyMotions Member Posts: 7

i figured it out, you can't not play and just look for the glyphs. I played a normal killer game and after I hooked and killed 2 they started to spawn and when I say they I mean multiple I got my challenge in one game.

• Flopsy
    Flopsy Member Posts: 6

If it's additionally helpful: I have seen in at least one instance the green glyph spawn and be interactable before EGC, before all gens were done (2 survivors dead, 2-3 gens left, found near gate in a jungle gym corner).

After that, I started being able to hear them activate when within perimeter, muffled sounding, but unable to see green glyph. After EGC started (gate opened), the green glyph would become clear sounding and visually present and interactable. The last time, I think I could see it BEFORE the gate was opened, but after all the gens were done. Still was able to hear it muffled before these things happened. (spawned partially in cosmetic lockers though, so I couldn't get it, on Silent Hill map).

They tend to spawn in small corners/divets of jungle gym structures, but I have seen it in: inbetween barrels/boxes by walls of jungle gyms, in a corner on the big steam? boat on the main lower floor, second floor of Silent Hill map in the cosmetic lockers by the stairs, in a divet of a jungle gym wall on Ormond (I almost didn't see that one, it was literally a pocket in the wall that I wasn't used to), on the lowest floor of the one more complex basement on Badham Pre-School (near where the killer's basement can spawn). I feel like it most often spawns fairly close to the exit gate, but it doesn't always.

I only found it once two times in one match. All the others, I've only found one.