What are you most favourite and least favourite changes made in this game so far?

Just wondering what everybody's favourite changes are that have been made since the game came out and everybody's least favourite? My favourite has been the swirling hooks added and my least favourite was borrowed time changes. It took a long time to adjust to campers with that one.

Comments

• Techn0
    Techn0 Member Posts: 405

As the profile picture implies I absolutely love the doc changes they made, he used to be one of the worst killers in the game and now he can really hold his own. My least favorite thing would be the wraith changes, he feels really clunky with the new speed curve.

• robin
    robin Member Posts: 149

@Techn0 said:
    As the profile picture implies I absolutely love the doc changes they made, he used to be one of the worst killers in the game and now he can really hold his own. My least favorite thing would be the wraith changes, he feels really clunky with the new speed curve.

I don't know what you mean by "hold his own"...Doc is OP if you ask me, playing against him is a nightmare and with him is a breeze.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

My most favorite were the removal of infinities.

My least favorite were the Freddy nerfs.

• Techn0

@robin said:

@Techn0 said:

I don't know what you mean by "hold his own"...Doc is OP if you ask me, playing against him is a nightmare and with him is a breeze.

I think people really overestimate him. He is really good but, still gets destroyed by longer loops. Bigger maps give him a large disadvantage. Being slow while in treatment mode is a real pain in a chase. Playing against him is a real pain though, he knocks stealth out of the water and you really just have to buy as much time as possible. I think he is strong but his annoyance factor makes people think he is way better then he actually is.

• Harmonic
    Harmonic Member Posts: 7

The removal of completely infinite windows and vacuum windows lmao

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

@Techn0 said:

@robin said:

@Techn0 said:

I think people really overestimate him. He is really good but, still gets destroyed by longer loops. Bigger maps give him a large disadvantage. Being slow while in treatment mode is a real pain in a chase. Playing against him is a real pain though, he knocks stealth out of the water and you really just have to buy as much time as possible. I think he is strong but his annoyance factor makes people think he is way better then he actually is.

Doctor has the best tools for a 3 gen set-up.

That's probably where the annoyance comes from. I could never understood why some players find him annoying personal.

• Techn0

@Mc_Harty said:

@Techn0 said:

@robin said:

@Techn0 said:

Doctor has the best tools for a 3 gen set-up.

That's probably where the annoyance comes from. I could never understood why some players find him annoying personal.

Three gen feels like a waste of time. I don't feel like spending that long in a game to be honest. I just build a full tracking build because I like the chases this game brings even if it's quite repetitive.

• robin
    robin Member Posts: 149

@Techn0 said:

@robin said:

@Techn0 said:

That's true, treatment mode can be rough for a chase, but I can't even count how many times at the beginning of a round, Doc has found me because he's relatively near me and I scream. And once you've been in one chase, it's easy to find them again and again. All the changes they've made have been cool changes and they really fit the character well, my point is I'm not sure the balance is right.

• ZiNc
    ZiNc Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 250

As far as "getting scared" at the game, after a couple hundred hours... the addition of the hag has to take the cake for this one.

My first trap... dear god....

• Techn0

@robin said:

@Techn0 said:

@robin said:

@Techn0 said:

That's true, treatment mode can be rough for a chase, but I can't even count how many times at the beginning of a round, Doc has found me because he's relatively near me and I scream. And once you've been in one chase, it's easy to find them again and again. All the changes they've made have been cool changes and they really fit the character well, my point is I'm not sure the balance is right.

At the very least I can completely understand where you are coming from. Personally I have no clue if what the Doctor does is really "fair". His tracking is absolutely insane and as much as people just say "use lockers" any good doctor knows which lockers to check. Currently he is balanced out by a very chase heavy meta but, in the unlikely event that the survivors chase potential is nerfed I would want doctor being looked at first thing.

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Techn0 said:

@robin said:

@Techn0 said:

@robin said:

@Techn0 said:

At the very least I can completely understand where you are coming from. Personally I have no clue if what the Doctor does is really "fair". His tracking is absolutely insane and as much as people just say "use lockers" any good doctor knows which lockers to check. Currently he is balanced out by a very chase heavy meta but, in the unlikely event that the survivors chase potential is nerfed I would want doctor being looked at first thing.

Yea I’d rather face any other killer than him. Mainly because well I like to play stealthy and he makes that almost a useless strategy but I find that he’s just not fun to play against when compared to other killers. Like it’s pretty fun dodging nurses blinks or huntress’ hatches. Juking the hillbilly chainsaw and watching him fly by you or making the leatherface chainsaw into a tree or wall. Doc imo doesn’t really have something like those other killers that’s enjoyable to play against and his power is more annoying than anything. Also I still don’t get how snapping out of it counts as healing.
  • HUNGRY_AS_A_HIPPY
    HUNGRY_AS_A_HIPPY Member Posts: 49
    edited May 2018
    Favourite thing - probably the emblem system (FOR SURVIVORS NOT KILLERS). Now (suvivors) actually have to do something in order to pip.

worst thing - the vacuums of any kind lol
  • deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624

@HUNGRY_AS_A_HIPPY said: worst thing - the vacuums of any kind lol

your house must be a mess.... :D

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144

Least favorite was the pallet changes added in to version 1.1.1 that made looping in its current form a possibility.

Most favorite was the Emblem System for Survivors.

• Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640

Huntress hearth atack sound effect when she hit you

I miss it soo much, it gave the biggest jump scares of my life

• mortz
    mortz Member Posts: 8

My favorite change is that you can find matches.. Early stage we had to push "ready" ready" ready" ready" ready" ready" ready" ready" ready" ready" ready" ready" ready" ready" ready" ready" ready" ready" ready" ready" ready" ready" ready" ready" ready" and if you were lucky - you found a game to play. It isnt the best lobbymaking right now, but hell - alot better then ~2 years ago.

Least favorite? Im not comfy with the new emblemsystem.

• olibob06
    olibob06 Member Posts: 26
    I hate how they changed The Wraith’s walk animation. Now he just looks goofy.
  • weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144

@ZiNc said:
    As far as "getting scared" at the game, after a couple hundred hours... the addition of the hag has to take the cake for this one.

Just throw Stealth Myers at me on The Game and I'll leave a brown trail behind me the entire match.

• Dwightpower1
    Dwightpower1 Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2018
    What makes my day when it comes to playing dead by daylight is making killers rage quit especially when the survivours is going to escape on borrow time i will always laugh at them when things dont go there way  especially if your going up against leatherface, the doctor, amanda, Freddy, huntress and hillbilly 
    Post edited by Dwightpower1 on
  • ZiNc
    ZiNc Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 250

@weirdkid5 said:

@ZiNc said:

Just throw Stealth Myers at me on The Game and I'll leave a brown trail behind me the entire match.

When doc was introduced and M&A myers became a thing, weEEEEEE