Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Any helpful tips for a player who wanna get good as blight?

I’m just back on here to ask for tips and lil guidelines for playing as him… nothing much.

Answers

• GuyFawx
    GuyFawx Member Posts: 2,027

when learning blight start out using only turn rate addons so you can get your curve practice in and dont just automatically rush everywhere and be out of tokens when u finally find a survivor. Another thing that helps with curves is looking down as well as angling and until your about 5 games in i suggest you not use blighted rat or crow as you need about 5 games for your muscle memory to finally click. Also watch out for killer shack and windows as thats a easy lithe play that always gets fumbled.

• SkeletalElite
    SkeletalElite Member Posts: 2,687
    edited April 2022

Watch lilith omen's blight guide. You should also watch AscensionWhos multipart blight guide, but keep in mind it is a decent but outdated but there is still good information to be learned from it.

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274

Try and use your rushes against wounded targets primarily - and when they are between loops, not in them.

Your power is a much greater threat when they are playing pallets!

Do what you can to angle yourself with your first rush so that you can turn quickly and have a straight shot at the pallet - survivors will have to leave the loop or race to the pallet to beat you. You eliminate the pallet, push them into the open, or get a down!

• hatchetChugger
    hatchetChugger Member Posts: 442

I disagree. Using training wheels like turn rate modifiers when not on console is only going to hurt you in the long run. You should use add-ons like blighted crow and canker thorn which are useful add-ons but don't affect the fundamentals of his power too much.

• archive0seeker
    archive0seeker Member Posts: 54

I should had mentioned that I’m a console player, so keep that in mind.