Toxic:
    Playing in Your strategic interests.

• iisultan369
    iisultan369 Member Posts: 3
    Options

@Arroz said:

@iisultan369 said:

Toxic because they use DS?

no because they harassment me in the chat....

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

@iisultan369 said:

@Arroz said:

@iisultan369 said:

Toxic because they use DS?

no because they harassment me in the chat....

If they harassed you in the chat, report them and don't respond since that just encourages more toxicity and instead let them get dealt with by the mods.

• IceD34ler
    IceD34ler Member Posts: 15
    edited January 2019
    Options

The game's balance it out the window. We have infinite loopers, toxic tryhards who think they are actually "good" at the game, facecampers (because thats the only way to reliably play as a killer right now), and all the other nonsense. Less killers in the higher ranks resulting in too long wait times for survivors. All that crap. If the devs don't reduce chasetimes there's actually no hope. It's as asymmetrical as it can be. And I refuse to play this **** until they do something. There are plenty other good mp games after all.

Oh and to come back to the topic. When players find a game where one side is heavily favored and way easier to play then they let everyone know how "awesome" they are. In the worst way. Like in real life.

Post edited by IceD34ler on
  • powerbats
    Options

@IceD34ler said:
    The game's balance it out the window. We have infinite loopers, toxic tryhards who think they are actually "good" at the game, facecampers (because thats the only way to reliably play as a killer right now), and all the other nonsense. Less killers in the higher ranks resulting in too long wait times for survivors. All that crap. If the devs don't reduce chasetimes there's actually no hope. It's as asymmetrical as it can be. And I refuse to play this **** until they do something. There are plenty other good mp games after all.

Oh and to come back to the topic. When players find a game where one side is heavily favored and way easier to play then they let everyone know how "awesome" they are. In the worst way. Like in real life.

If you can only get kills by camping then the issue is you.

Red ranks, swf sabo squad and I've only ever camped 1x never camped this game still got them and let 4th person escape but yep you can only get kills by camping.

• IceD34ler
    edited January 2019
    Options

@powerbats said:

@IceD34ler said:

Red ranks, swf sabo squad and I've only ever camped 1x never camped this game still got them and let 4th person escape but yep you can only get kills by camping.

Good for you, bad for me I guess. Btw. camping is a legit strategy. If you don't know how to counter it, well, I'll tell you. It's gen rush. And if 3 out of 4 people teabagg the whole time I enjoy my self-made "nope" emote while facecamping.

If you only have a toxic response to the word "camping" in my post, why exactly do you quote my whole post anyways? Why even go personal here ? The toxicity has reached new levels I guess.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

@powerbats said:

What if you camp and kill everyone?

• IceD34ler
    Options

@Orion said:

@powerbats said:

Actually, right now, with massive camping I end up having 2 kills on average. Pretty gut :+1:

• JoannaVO
    JoannaVO Member Posts: 750
    Options

Oh, Dead by Daylight in a nutshell.

• IceD34ler
    Options

@JoannaVO said:
    Oh, Dead by Daylight in a nutshell.

Dead by Pallet Loop :chuffed:

• KissyKissy
    KissyKissy Member Posts: 112
    Options

Camp them. Face camp them and nod your head till they die!

• powerbats
    Options

@IceD34ler said:

Good for you, bad for me I guess. Btw. camping is a legit strategy. If you don't know how to counter it, well, I'll tell you. It's gen rush. And if 3 out of 4 people teabagg the whole time I enjoy my self-made "nope" emote while facecamping.

If you only have a toxic response to the word "camping" in my post, why exactly do you quote my whole post anyways? Why even go personal here ? The toxicity has reached new levels I guess.

Rank 1 both sides I don't have an issue with either sides legit strategies really, I just don't need to camp to get kills.

Also if you're going to complain about toxicity you should practice what you preach.

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    Options

Camp them. Face camp them and nod your head till they die!

This is how you handle someone you know to be a trouble child if you see they haven't been banned yet.
  • IceD34ler
    Options

@powerbats said:

@IceD34ler said:

Rank 1 both sides I don't have an issue with either sides legit strategies really, I just don't need to camp to get kills.

Also if you're going to complain about toxicity you should practice what you preach.

Dude, that's awesome. Rank 1 both sides, no camping, insane. I mean, you have to be in the minority to be that high up.

Didn't quite understand your second sentence, can you please explain? I'm german, sorry.

• powerbats
    Options

@IceD34ler said:

Dude, that's awesome. Rank 1 both sides, no camping, insane. I mean, you have to be in the minority to be that high up.

Didn't quite understand your second sentence, can you please explain? I'm german, sorry.

Actually not that hard depending on the player to get to rank one both sides, some of it boils down to playtime and quite a few can get there.

The 2nd part I was being sarcastic so let me continue.

Der zweite Teil war ich sarkastisch, also lasst mich fortfahren.

Wenn Sie sich über Toxizität beschweren, sollten Sie auch das üben, was Sie predigen.

• bhrackley
    bhrackley Member Posts: 1
    Options

Camping is a legit strategy? Umm, camping is the WEAKEST way to win as the killer, and creates a toxicity that makes most gamers not want to pick up this game. I play with a group of 6 people and we all try new games out, seeing what has good replay value as a multiplayer game. I am the only one out of all 6 that will even keep this game installed because the others got so fed up with leveling up survivors only to have killers sit by the hooks and prevent anyone from rescuing them. They lose their items and don't get many blood shards because the killer is too lazy to allow the game to be challenging for them. Even with the blood shard penalty, killers still camp or walk 10 yards away and watch the hook the entire time. This game should be about everyone having fun, not just the killer.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

@Orion said:

@powerbats said:

Than you played potatoes.