How are you playing GF? If at all

Options

So like many of you here may have noticed, Ghostface changes seemed to be an overall net negative to him. It's gotten to the point many are saying he is outright THE worst killer.

Now I agree that he is pretty awful to play against good swf, like not even worth playing at a certain time bad. But I think he's also had some cool things go for him since the add on changes that many people may or may not be experimenting with since his overall nerf.

I know it feels like you get revealed by gps satellite everytime a survivor is within 32 meters of you, but I was wondering if there is anyone else like me who occasionally like to squeeze blood from a stone and play the impractical killers, especially when you know they are bad, to try and find a successful build that makes them worth playing, and if so, what are you trying in him?

So far, my best results came from his new add on that let's you regain your power after breaking pallets (Olsen's wallet) with nemisis and pwyf. It feels like I almost always get a benefit chaising survivors with this build, whether I got a full stock or not, and at worse I get plenty of access to my power, but this should be a pretty map (and let's face it, survivor) dependent build. My other perks are Ruin*undying and add on Driver's license, if only I could find a better perk + add on synergy than what I already have.

Comments