New bug with Doctor.

Options
When in madness test 3, I had BT on me. I tried to mend myself from being hit while BT was on me, but it wouldn’t let me. It forced me to snap out of my madnes t3, instead of letting me mend myself. Is this bug known? I seem to never get a reply from mods or devs with the few bugs I’ve mentioned. 

Comments

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526
    Options

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bug-reports
    report is here and I'm sure someone will look into it.

• Dinaqma
    Dinaqma Member Posts: 35
    Options
    Ty
  • Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    Options
    Huh?
    i thought T3 madness worked that way, once in T3 you have to snap out of it before you can do anything else? Am I missing something?
  • Vortexas
    Vortexas Member Posts: 757
    Options

@Paddy4583 said:
    Huh?
    i thought T3 madness worked that way, once in T3 you have to snap out of it before you can do anything else? Am I missing something?

It's true.

About the only thing you can do in T3 is Drop Pallets, Vault windows, and run.

You can HOWEVER be healed by someone else while in T3.

• Arroz
    Arroz Member Posts: 1,433
    Options

@Dinaqma said:
    When in madness test 3, I had BT on me. I tried to mend myself from being hit while BT was on me, but it wouldn’t let me. It forced me to snap out of my madnes t3, instead of letting me mend myself. Is this bug known? I seem to never get a reply from mods or devs with the few bugs I’ve mentioned. 

This is not a bug, you need to be mended by someone else or try to get out the T3 madness and mend really fast.

• KissyKissy
    KissyKissy Member Posts: 112
    Options

@SenzuDuck said:
    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bug-reports
    report is here and I'm sure someone will look into it.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    edited January 2019
    Options

It is a feature.
    You basically make BT go back to the "before DW effect" times.*

*If you didn't have self care/medkit