With the anniversary stream announced, what are your dream changes?

Options
DoritoHead
DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

Title.

Mine would be some polishing to Twins, Ghostie, and Slinger to make them less clunky and nicer to play as.

I'd also like changes to perks such as Resurgence and Solidarity to account for the new Hemorrhage, and for Dead Hard to be tuned down a peg.

Most of all though, I really want any form of advanced graphics settings such as disabling Anti Aliasing.

Comments

• catkillsmouse
    catkillsmouse Member Posts: 244
    Options

Killer vs Killer games or whoever can hunt the most survivor competitions in game. For some baller rewards. Something like that and vice versa.

• randonly
    randonly Member Posts: 456
    Options

New maps, create competitive mode separately from casual and limit the access of full squads in groups in the high MMR of competitive mode.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,547
    Options

My dream update for right now would look something like this:

DH nerf

Boon rework/further COH changes

Solo survivor QoL update

Camping changes

I don’t really care who the next killer is as long as they have a fun and interesting power.

And as you mentioned Resurgence and Solidarity getting tweaked to account for new hemorrhage would be nice too, but that’s a more minor thing.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    Options

I’d love to see twins get some buffs and QOL changes as well as the grand return of old Freddy

• HPhoenix
    HPhoenix Member Posts: 565
    Options

my dream changes to Clown

-Flask of Bleach is now base kit. Flask of Bleach rework: Increase bottle projectile speed by (inserrt large number here)

-Karosene Can rework: increase Clown and survivor movement speed while invigorated by (A small number, nothing too OP)

And other Clown changes.

• some_guy1
    some_guy1 Member Posts: 689
    Options

give ash lobby music that was used in his trailer https://youtu.be/JraX5iymwnE?t=34

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,075
    Options

I just want twins to be fixed and victor get a hat in celebration of the game.

• Uotsumi
    Uotsumi Member Posts: 214
    Options

The reorganization of the team that has been responsible for the messy balance design of Maps from the Asylum and Farm renewal to the present.

• Zephinism
    Zephinism Member Posts: 535
    edited May 2022
    Options

Allow killers 2 minutes pre-game to place Totems & Traps.

Double Bloodpoints for completing each maps special generator (add one for earlier maps where they don't exist).

Survivor addon workover + map buff.

Perks displayed on Lobby to other survivors

Coldwind and Dead Dawg Saloon to be in Dusk/Nighttime

Customisable Menu Music & Backgrounds to match previous DLCs.

Latency caps when looking for matchmaking (50/100/150 ms)

Remove overheat from Hillbilly.

Quick ingame actions to indicate being chased, saving, working on a generator so that survivors know what each is doing. Mask this with blindness debuff.

• Annso_x
    Annso_x Member Posts: 1,611
    Options

Grind rework (bloodweb, bp cap, prestige)

Keys & Maps (+ add-ons) overall

Gap between swf & solo q being reduced (icons showing what teammates are doing, seeing their perks in the lobby)

Weak perks being made useful and op perks being nerfed a bit (not to the ground tho)

• RoboMojo
    RoboMojo Member Posts: 1,326
    Options

My 1# dream is for a proper new game mode. Not an event mode that changes the gameplay a bit but then disappears, I mean an actual main stay game mode. Regardless of how balanced it'd be, it WOULD add a lot of new buzz in the community and may even bring some older players back, even if only briefly. It would also add more variety to the game and shake things up, which is something that the game sorely needs right now. Considering the questions on the most recent player satisfaction survey, it would seem that Behaviour are at least considering it. I really, REALLY hope they do end up making new game mode(s). I genuinely think it'd do the game a lot of good, even if it's balancing was a bit off.

• Lochnload_exe
    Lochnload_exe Member Posts: 1,360
    Options

At this point, just a good amount of changes. It is tiring waiting long periods of time just for us to get small, easy-to-do changes and they are praised as insane changes. Please buff more than one thing, please nerf more than one thing, and please make meaningful changes.

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,524
    Options

The shops to have Funko pops in them...

They were first announced at the last anniversary stream...

• Bennett_They1Them
    Bennett_They1Them Member Posts: 2,513
    Options

Twins QoL

Freddy Addon pass

CoH nerf to limit uses.

Sadako applying hindered to nearby survivors for x seconds when she manifests within 16m. (x = condemned level.) Also, making her lullaby quieter.

• malloymk
    malloymk Member Posts: 1,542
    Options

Fix the grind.

Make it so you can't depip.

Dead Hard rework.

Please release only one killer and one survivor. I strongly dislike when there are two survivors.

• Knytrix
    Knytrix Member Posts: 59
    Options

I wish to see more variety in perks seeing the same 4 to 6 every game on killer and survivors is pretty boring there is over 180 perks that are never touched it feels very repetitive being the exact same match every gane stomping boons and seeing them redo it 8 times every match

• Purgatorian
    Purgatorian Member Posts: 1,146
    Options

More objectives for survivors

Make killers more threatening. The good ones are or if you get bad survivors on your team who have a phobia of gens, but you should fear being near the killer, not finish a gen in their face.

Casual mode

Full mmr rework/abandonment

New game modes

Bot matches to learn new killers without the frustration of swfs.

Swf rework or debuff. They already have a lot of base perks unofficially being on comms, completely making some perks redundant. Knock out and insidious for example, I don't use these but some do.

Noed rework

Bloodweb, perk system and bloodpoints rework. Maybe also make bbq and wglf basekit too.

An absolutely massive health/optimisation patch.

These are the ones from the top of my head but I'm sure there are more

• AnneBonny
    AnneBonny Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,252
    Options

fixed grind, reworked menus, an fov slider and accessibility changes

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,093
    Options

Fixes to the grind - Make character levels go to 150 and every 50 levels your character gains level of prestige/cosmetic, no more having to reset. Remove perk tiers. Remove individual BP category offerings, make them all BP categories for 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%. Remove fog offerings.

Solo Survivor QOL update - icons to let survivors know what others are currently working on (or not working on).

Accessibility - color blind options were a nice start but there's more needed in this game, specifically for those with photosensitivity.

Optimization - I'm going to say this one every time until it happens.

• Stroggz
    Stroggz Member Posts: 498
    Options

Lower the amount of pallets on maps. Sometimes it feels like a pallet simulator rather than a chase or whatever.

• YOURFRIEND
    YOURFRIEND Member Posts: 3,389
    Options

They're going to announce a base BT and the survivor communication icons. Probably nothing for killer.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,069
    Options

Solo queue QoL (base Kindred or dialogue wheel with action indicators)

Tighter matchmaking (killer is often too easy and solo queue MMR range seems too wide)

Progression system overhaul

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897
    Options

Instead of a crown for Twins Victor gets one of those pointy birthday party hats.

• Nun_So_Vile
    Nun_So_Vile Member Posts: 2,087
    edited May 2022
    Options
    1. Console optimization that actually addresses all of the documented issues currently plaguing console performance.
    2. Cross-play allows console & PC players to filter which platforms they want in their matchmaking parameters
    3. That doing either of the other two things doesn't completely break the game's spaghetti code.
  • StarLost
    StarLost Member Posts: 8,077
    Options

Ooh.

Frankly, I don't especially care about new killers at this point - this game needs huge help in other areas.

For killer

• Buffs to Onryo, Pig, Trickster, Ghostface, Wraith, Trapper and Myers.
    • PH and Freddy's addons reworked.
    • Certain maps (The Game, Cowshed, Swamp, Eyrie) made a bit less obnoxious.

For survivor

• Solo queue buffs (baseline Kindred, sans the killer aura reading and the new status icons should be a big help).
    • Something to prevent facecamping.
    • Rank scoring reworked slightly to make sitting on gens less of a hard requirement for pipping.

For everyone

• MMR backfill issues fixed
  • Gplays2000
    Gplays2000 Member Posts: 144
    Options

Cross progression and quality of life updates aka improve the new player experience

• icedrake402
    icedrake402 Member Posts: 145
    Options

My dream map would be the Labyrinth from "Hellraiser 2", maybe bordering onto the house from 1.

• Gplays2000
    Gplays2000 Member Posts: 144
    Options
  • Cybil
    Cybil Member Posts: 1,164
    Options

Let survivors shove each other and give killers the ability to shove body blockers.

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546
    Options

Tell me about it. I switched to Pc I wanna say a month ago and the grind has been putting me through hell.

• jajay119
    jajay119 Member Posts: 876
    Options

QoL improvements

A dedication to designing more maps and more varied ones at that.

Secondary objectives

Better customisation for characters e.g. be able to customise hair, hats, face etc. Individually.

Hatch rework that was promised when it was initially nerfed so it's not entirely pointless most of the time.

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,659
    edited May 2022
    Options

That they announce that legacy prestige is being refunded 👉👈 pretty please.

I'd also love it if they announce a new progression overhaul that lets you passively prestige whilst keeping everything - your perks, items, addons and offerings.

• Adjatha
    Adjatha Member Posts: 1,814
    Options

Reworking ALL of Pyramid Head's addons to actually be useful and/or interesting. His current crop is the dead worst of every killer in the game, to the point that he may as well not have any addons at all.

• NemeanXIII
    NemeanXIII Member Posts: 286
    Options

I have least to non expectations, don't shoot the messager

• KateMain86
    KateMain86 Member Posts: 2,253
    Options

Bring back the previous hatch and perma sabotaged hooks again. Oh I'd also like more color options for cosmetics.

• KateMain86
    Options

Unbreakable (without a 1 time limit on full recover) and BT should be base for all survivors to deal with slugging and tunneling issues.

• YOURFRIEND
    Options

You understand giving survivors buffed versions of two of your strongest perks in the game is insane, right? You listen to yourself when you have these thoughts?

• KateMain86
    Options

One would discourage the killer from leaving you on the ground for too long and the other would discourage the killer from tunneling you out of the match. I don't see the problem here.

• Hitari
    Hitari Member Posts: 51
    Options

clown buffs

• YOURFRIEND
    Options

It doesn't discourage the killer leaving a survivor on the ground, it basically prohibits it. Unbreakable is a game changing perk and giving survivors an infinite version of it is absurd. Even the best killer players in the game would have impossible matches. Stripping player agency like this is not the way to go.

Base BT is happening so it's whatever. BT only bothers me when the survivor tries to bodyblock or I get autoaimed into the survivor with endurance.

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,248
    edited May 2022
    Options

I'll just post my selfish list - I'll put an * next to stuff I know won't happen but I want anyway.

• Full rework and overhaul of bloodpoint system to reduce grind - Only one perk tier which makes balancing easier / Alternatively just letting us upgrade Perks once we own the first tier in our loadout using bloodpoints to buy them out.
    • Full rework of prestige system to make prestige more worthwhile - Blood FX Overlay on all clothing, custom account flair in lobbies
    • Survivor customization options for Flashlight, Flashlight Beam, Toolbox, Medkit, Medkit Full Heal Effect.
    • Full support and official custom icons for items and perks
    • Pre and Post game Banners for player profiles based on achievements in game. Basically during the stats screen the column that has player info can be customized with a special watermark
    • *Killer customization options for chase music and mori
    • *Full survivor audio dialogue in lobbies to give each survivor a personality - Survivors exchanging dialogue
    • *Offering rework to balance out survivors having 4 offerings and killer only having 1 offering making it more fair
    • *Steam Workshop Support - Custom Item and Perk icons, custom chase music, custom maps - Heavily curated
    • *Full overhaul of custom games - Working bots for a select amount of maps for the original killers to practice against
    • *Multi killer queue - Allow us to queue as multiple killers to speed up matchmaking time - What ever lobby is found first it places us in that lobby as long as it matches the killer MMR. For example - I'm in the mood to play Trapper, Huntress and Nurse - Let me queue as those 3 killers and what ever game I find first based on MMR I get placed in there.
    • *Quick chat option for console players
    • Perk Loadouts (Almost forgot this one)
  • pizzavessel15
    pizzavessel15 Member Posts: 534
    Options

a dead hard nerf