I love the Trapper changes! (from the Devstream)

Options
Gravity
Gravity Member Posts: 16

I was so happy to hear that they are planning on adjusting the Trapper in the next patch (and the Hag too :3 )
All of the changes sound amazing and i can't wait to wreck with trapper boy again.

Still, the one thing i always wanted to see the trapper being able to do was not mentioned:

Let him be able to re-set a trap that already is on the ground without him needing to pick it up beforehand.

Much love,
Legacy Trapper

Comments

• Silas
    Silas Member Posts: 307
    Options
    Ooo a Trapper buff is on its way?
    What changes did they mention?
  • Hodderfodder
    Hodderfodder Member Posts: 164
    Options

I loved all the changes, but there's one thing I wish they had addressed: the auras of his traps. They're hard to spot. Either making them as vivid red as the generators now, or making them yellow.

• Gravity
    Gravity Member Posts: 16
    edited June 2018
    Options

@Silas said:

They reduced the setting time of traps by 50%, the addons are being reworked and a few new ones are added!

Diamond Stone is now called Iridecent Stone and automatically sets an un-set trap every 20 seconds =D
    The Bloddy Coil is nor ultra rare too and injures (but never downs) a survivor who sabotages or disarms it! The Honing Stone now downs a trapped survivor 100% but only if they free themselves and not if freed by another survivor.

There is a new common trap bag with +1 trap too and the other bags are getting buffed. There are some other changes too.

@Hodderfodder said:
    I loved all the changes, but there's one thing I wish they had addressed: the auras of his traps. They're hard to spot. Either making them as vivid red as the generators now, or making them yellow.

That is not a bad idea, it really is easy to miss some traps because of their aura

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959
    Options

Padded Jaws?
    You are going to love padded jaws??

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    yeah, i like every change i heard about today.
  • Hodderfodder
    Hodderfodder Member Posts: 164
    edited June 2018
    Options

"Trapper getting buffed!"
    "Trapper IS buff. Look at those arms.".

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068
    Options

@Hodderfodder said:

Trapper is also 11/10 Dungeon BDSM Daddy with new cosmetics. HUBBA HUBBA

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

@MineAntoiya said:

@Hodderfodder said:

Trapper is also 11/10 Dungeon BDSM Daddy with new cosmetics. HUBBA HUBBA

Are... are you... OK?

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068
    Options

The...the pallets...they touched me, THEY TOUCHED ME

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

@MineAntoiya said:

The...the pallets...they touched me, THEY TOUCHED ME

It´s okay... you´re save now, please show me on this log of wood where they touched you.

• Silas
    Silas Member Posts: 307
    Options

@Gravity said:

@Silas said:

They reduced the setting time of traps by 50%, the addons are being reworked and a few new ones are added!

Diamond Stone is now called Iridecent Stone and automatically sets an un-set trap every 20 seconds =D
    The Bloddy Coil is nor ultra rare too and injures (but never downs) a survivor who sabotages or disarms it! The Honing Stone now downs a trapped survivor 100% but only if they free themselves and not if freed by another survivor.

There is a new common trap bag with +1 trap too and the other bags are getting buffed. There are some other changes too.

Nice! Hopefully they improve a few more of his base stats but hey... I'll take what I can get lol

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Options
    Wolf74 said:

Padded Jaws?
    You are going to love padded jaws??

Its not bad actually,  you get most people by herding them into the traps anyway. It'd be 3k for a single trapped survivor.
  • RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850
    Options

Agreed so hard.

Trap Daddy finally getting some much needed love. Now I can show off his booty shorts to everyone without needing to stress as much about taking 17 years to setup traps, or be left trapless because for some reason Sabo Jakes ONLY appear when I decide to play some trapper.

Thank you Devs, this honestly has be so pumped that I almost forgive the destruction of my Insta-saw :lol: