Solo Q Hell

Options
Azarino
Azarino Member Posts: 24

Anyone else had really bad games as survivor recently? In solo...?

Comments

• Leatherface1990
    Leatherface1990 Member Posts: 718
    Options

I started up again. Probably my fault.

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 3,998
    edited May 2022
    Options

You gotta be more specific. Everyone’s solo q hell is different

Post edited by HaunterofShadows on
  • Knytrix
    Knytrix Member Posts: 59
    Options

I've had nothing but sweaty swf all morning with coh every match as a killer main

• MrPeanutbutter
    MrPeanutbutter Member Posts: 1,586
    Options

It’s always going to be hit and miss - no way around it. Sometimes you’ll get great teammates, and sometimes they will be AFK, they’ll DC or they’ll unhook you in front of the killer without Borrowed Time. It’s always been that way and will always be that way.

• Cybil
    Cybil Member Posts: 1,164
    Options

Running a sweaty build made my games more enjoyable while lowering the fun threshold a bit. It's unfortunately all you can do to guarantee that you have a decent time on your own.

My sweaty build is windows, bond, dead hard, and circle of healing.

• Knytrix
    Knytrix Member Posts: 59
    Options

Ya and those kind of build is fun for the survivor normally but not for the killer so it leads most killer to camp and tunnel from not having fun against it.

• JaviiMii
    JaviiMii Member Posts: 286
    Options

It seemed to be the usual; until late-ish afternoon matchmaking does a decent job. - After that it starts getting weird. Some days are also weirder than others, weekends more so than weekdays.

• TomTheSequel
    TomTheSequel Member Posts: 58
    Options

For the past year Solo Q has been a nightmare. Teammates DCing is becoming a huge problem no matter what rank you're in.

Teammates either make or break you. You can play perfectly and still lose to bad/DCing teammates which makes the 5+ wait time queues even less fun to wait on.

Killers camping and slugging on first down is aggravating to go against. Is it a valid strategy? Yes! Is it boring? Also yes!

I'm not sure what solutions the devs could come up with to make Solo Q more bearable but I hope it's soon.

• jajay119
    jajay119 Member Posts: 879
    Options

I play solo Q and its been fine... unless I'm just used to how bad it is compared to SWF lol.

I have been running Kindred on my matches recently so that helps a lot.

• Sluzzy
    Sluzzy Member Posts: 3,130
    Options

Every time. You pretty much have to play solo with the expectation to die. It will help you going in with that mental state if you expect to die and farm for as much points as possible first.

• Puddles
    Puddles Member Posts: 95
    Options

My escape rate is as low as 20% since the new patch, was more like 50% before.