Character-player correspondence

Entità
Entità Member Posts: 1,583
edited January 2019 in General Discussions
Could you please associate the character's name with the player's name in the game HUD, under the survivors' icons, and in the tally screen? It would be very useful, even decisive, to correctly report infringements at the end of the trial.
Post edited by Entità on

Comments

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    What happens if they all 4 just run the same Survivor? 
  • KissyKissy
    KissyKissy Member Posts: 112

@Entità said:

Just as a sparrow flies and the moon turns blood red does not mean the clock makers in Sweden eat with the wolves with the trolls underground.

• Entità

@Entità said:

Just as a sparrow flies and the moon turns blood red does not mean the clock makers in Sweden eat with the wolves with the trolls underground.

What an idiotic sarcasm! My answer to @weirdkid5 made sense: "The fact that the criminal can use a machine gun is not a good reason to deny the policeman a bulletproof vest" means this: "The fact that in exceptional cases (if everyone uses the same survivor) the addition of the name of the character is useless does not remove that, in the normal and most cases, having it helps the infringements reports".
  • FalseFroggs
    FalseFroggs Member Posts: 60

@Entità said:
    Could you please associate the character's name with the player's name in the game HUD, under the survivors' icons, and in the tally screen? It would be very useful, even decisive, to correctly report infringements at the end of the trial.

This is a great idea. Sometimes I have a hard time identifying who's who based on just their aura (I tend to get Meg and Nea mixed up alot) because their outlines are so similar. Would be super helpful when teammates get injured and/or go down.

• AlwaysInAGoodShape
    AlwaysInAGoodShape Member Posts: 1,301

This is a good suggestion. @weirdkid5 points out that it wouldn't solve your ability to always identify the right person, but such a fact doesn't take away from your improving suggestion of course.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

Good suggestion. Nothing more to say. :)

• mintchapstick
    mintchapstick Member Posts: 891
    edited January 2019

It says the names of people/characters on the match details list (under options or whatever). Should still be accessible on the ending screen.

• Entità

It says the names of people/characters on the match details list (under options or whatever). Should still be accessible on the ending screen.

That's true, but my suggestion makes the correspondence more evident: if you suffer a wrong and the two names (character's and player's) are linked just under your eyes during all the trial, you'll remember easier the guilty to report.
  • Entità

Other comments? :)

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

Seems generally useful.

• Pizzaman
    Pizzaman Member Posts: 500
    edited May 2019

In the tally screen, once everybody is out, you see the survivors running.

Hovering the mouse cursor over their names in the tally screen, you should see the respective name getting displayed over their head. This will enable you to identify a survivor, unless everybody used the same char, same outfit etc.

See:

• Entità

@Pizzaman It's easier to memorize who is guilty if you can immediately see the player-character correspondence, especially with more players using the same character.

• Groxiverde
    Groxiverde Member Posts: 767

Upvote. I would love this.

• Entità

@Groxiverde Thank you. :)

• Entità
    edited July 2019

@IceGod34 I did nothing. The staff gave me this gift, because I have been judged a nice user. :)