Has MMR Been Updated?

BenOfMilam
BenOfMilam Member Posts: 911

I went looking to see if the MMR changes have already gone into effect, but I couldn't find what I was looking for.

Matches are feeling way more fun and laid back lately, as both killer and survivor. It made me start to think that the MMR changes went live, and I just missed it. Maybe I've just been in a good mood lately lol

Comments

• Zeidoktor
    Zeidoktor Member Posts: 2,060

If you mean the matchmaking updates from the Dev post a few weeks back, where they discussed the results of their tests, yes. I negligee they were implemented later that same day.

• Purgatorian
    Purgatorian Member Posts: 1,146
    edited May 2022

I've noticed on PC, on which I only have 60 hours, my games are going ok as survivor. I do sometimes get really good killers I deem way above my skill level, but only once or twice per time before it gives me a few manageable matches, not easy but not far too difficult.

On PS5 and Series X, about 1.5k hours, I still get about 5 matches in a row before I get a difficult yet escapable match strangely enough.

On PC I can't speak about killer because I have not played it there. On console though I'm still getting matches I'm lucky to get one kill in.