CHAPTER XI INFO

It's a small one but still:
The new map will have second floor (like The Game for example)

They're working on chapter XII btw so this could mean that it'll be licensed because licence has to be bought early

Comments

• βLAKE
    βLAKE Member Posts: 544

Maybe we finally get ghostface in the game?

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615

@βLAKE said:

No. Next killer is likely original again. It's confirmed to be the oldest killer in the game so far. So from 1800s or earlier.

• Aftertaste
    Aftertaste Member Posts: 315

@Bbbrian2013 said:

@βLAKE said:

No. Next killer is likely original again. It's confirmed to be the oldest killer in the game so far. So from 1800s or earlier.

He meant chapter XII. XI will be the oldest one

• Okapi
    Okapi Member Posts: 839

@Bbbrian2013 said:

@βLAKE said:

I believe he was talking about the Chapter 12 killer not the upcoming Chapter 11 killer. It would not surprise me if we get 1-3 licensed killers this year.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Are we gonna get the next roadmap soon?

• Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    Jack the Ripper 
  • BlackReaper
    BlackReaper Member Posts: 134

@Ihatelife said:

when their actual road map ends, and thats will happen in the anniversary, the chapter 11 is the last one of this current road map.

• GT_Legend2
    GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845
    What if the second floor means second floor like in Lampkin Lane where it’s just a house with a second floor?
  • Ihatelife

@BlackReaper said:

@Ihatelife said:

when their actual road map ends, and thats will happen in the anniversary, the chapter 11 is the last one of this current road map.

Don't forget about mid-chapter patch!

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

@βLAKE said:

I hope so I love Sidney in this game
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ugT5oK29cw
    Chasing music
    map woodsboro high school music start of the map Trouble In Woodsboro
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkGD_Oitbp4

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809

@Aftertaste said:

They're working on chapter XII btw so this could mean that it'll be licensed because licence has to be bought early

lol camper stats! that may reduce BP in end match and show if killer was a camper lol

• BACKSTABBER
    edited January 2019

@βLAKE said:

DBD said no licensed killer. The new killer is called "the slasher" as u see in the files

• NekoGamerX

scream killer perk all Survivors have cellphone killer can call them if they 30 foot from them see where they are

• Aftertaste

@BACKSTABBER said:

@βLAKE said:

DBD said no licensed killer

Nope. (

Check the date on this screen :) Not_Queen says WE'RE LOOKING INTO so they're still looking (or maybe they already have one)

• Aftertaste

@BACKSTABBER said:

@βLAKE said:

And as you know since June we had no licensed DLC

• NekoGamerX

@Aftertaste said:

@BACKSTABBER said:

@βLAKE said:

And as you know since June we had no licensed DLC

well my dream dead but that ok.

• Aftertaste

@BACKSTABBER said:

@βLAKE said:

DBD said no licensed killer. The new killer is called "the slasher" as u see in the files

I don't think so XDD

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

@βLAKE said:

Its not "The Slasher". Slasher is how they call every killer in the game. From Slasher 1 (Trapper) to Slasher 14 (Legion).
  • Ihatelife

@Aftertaste said:

@BACKSTABBER said:

@βLAKE said:

I don't think so XDD

@BACKSTABBER said:

@βLAKE said:

Every killer is called the slasher, same with the camper for the survivors.

• ItsYourBoyGuzma
    ItsYourBoyGuzma Member Posts: 797

I've lost all hopes of good killers, especially after Freddy and legion.

Here's to hoping the killers design is more grotesque and actually interesting.
  • ItsYourBoyGuzma
    edited January 2019
    βLAKE said:

God I really really hope not, they just released stupid ass legion and you guys want another  boring ass white masked killer...

Mega Yikes! 

They should spend their money on something actually worth it like other video game possible killers. 
    Scissorman from clocktower, tyrant from RE2,  Jason (since hes cooler and way more entertaining than scream) , Sweet tooth -Twisted Metal Black version, Jacket - Biker from Hotline Miami, Missionary from Silent Hill 3.
  • BACKSTABBER

open the files somehow with special editors to find out more info plz

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526
    edited January 2019

@ItsYourBoyGuzma said:

What does that even mean, so you say Legion & Freddy are bad, but don't mention Clown & Spirit that came between both of these, because I mean they're both great killers.

• Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080

@ItsYourBoyGuzma said:
    Aftertaste said:

Here's to hoping the killers design is more grotesque and actually interesting.

I found last years killers amazing. Pig, Clown and Spirit are very well designed and balanced (pigs so good, she replaced my billy main). Too bad they had to drop the legion bomb to ruin it. Compared to 2017's Doctor, Freddy and Leatherface i'd take 2018 anyday. Huntress was a gem though.
    I trust the devs to release more awesome killers. I think they "got it". Apart from legion

• Freudentrauma
    Freudentrauma Member Posts: 1,053

@BACKSTABBER said:
    open the files somehow with special editors to find out more info plz

There are none yet. These entries are just Steam related. I think these are just the typical achievement related stuff. And it's not that unusual that they add this stuff that early.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

When was 2 layered floors good

• ItsYourBoyGuzma
    edited January 2019
    SenzuDuck said:

@ItsYourBoyGuzma said:

What does that even mean, so you say Legion & Freddy are bad, but don't mention Clown & Spirit that came between both of these, because I mean they're both great killers.

Clowns Santa redesign skin has kind of grown on me but I hate his power , it definitely should be tweaked. 
    It just isn't as fun to use like Michaels or huntress..

Spirit wasnt that much of an issue on the PTB by now she's a ######### velociraptor .

My original statement says what it means.. I despise those two chapters for different reasons. 
    In less than a weak survivors had Freddy gutted and that has left a bad taste in my mouth,  and the Dev's still haven't fixed Freddy.

Legion is just straight garbage all across the boards. 
    His design is half assed and they clearly recycled assists and models from Death garden . 

His perks are straight god awful, hell even pigs were better on release.

Then his ability is not fun or interesting fir both sides.
    Chapter 10 is literally thee worst chapter in all of DBD's history

• JoannaVO
    JoannaVO Member Posts: 750

God, I just hope we get a female survivor with the DLC like Kate Denson

• yes
    yes Member Posts: 361

Where did you find this?> @ItsYourBoyGuzma said:

SenzuDuck said:

@ItsYourBoyGuzma said:

Clowns Santa redesign skin has kind of grown on me but I hate his power , it definitely should be tweaked. 

Spirit wasnt that much of an issue on the PTB by now she's a [BAD WORD] velociraptor .

My original statement says what it means.. I despise those two chapters for different reasons. 
    In less than a weak survivors had Freddy gutted and that has left a bad taste in my mouth,  and the Dev's still haven't fixed Freddy.

His design is half assed and they clearly recycled assists and models from Death garden . 

Chapter 10 is so bad, I regret buying it.
    The Legion is so bad.. I regret playing him.
    His perks are so bad.. I regret leveling him up.
    Chapter 10 is a chapter of regret. That's something everyone can agree on.

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
     Chapter 10 is my favorite so far and I look forward to the next chapter. They can easily create a Scream inspired cosmetic for The Legion. 
  • Freudentrauma
    Freudentrauma Member Posts: 1,053

@ToxicFengM1n said:
    When was 2 layered floors good

Don't worry all "Do generator in x on map soandso" achievements are called SecondFloorGenerator

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

That's interesting!
    Ghost face would've been a great addition before legion. They're so similar.

• Okapi
    Okapi Member Posts: 839
    edited January 2019

@Arsoul said:

CandyMan

If he got in I'd make his power to lay down bees on chests, vaults, lockers, gens, pallets, totems, exit gates, the trapdoor and hooks. Any survivor who interacts with a trapped object lets out a small scream and for 4-6 seconds will have bees follow them. Candyman will see their auras when the bees are following a survivor if they are within his terror radius.

Candyman could only trap 10 items at a time. Survivors can not be injured by the bees. Mabye an ultra rare add-on could do that.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Okapi said:

@Arsoul said:

CandyMan

If he got in I'd make his power to lay down bees on chests, vaults, lockers, gens, pallets, totems, exit gates, the trapdoor and hooks. Any survivor who interacts with a trapped object lets out a small scream and for 4-6 seconds will have bees follow them. Candyman will see their auras when the bees are following a survivor if they are within his terror radius.

Candyman could only trap 10 items at a time. Survivors can not be injured by the bees. Mabye an ultra rare add-on could do that.

New Survivor: Nicolas Cage
  • ItsYourBoyGuzma
    yes said:

Where did you find this?> @ItsYourBoyGuzma said:

SenzuDuck said:

@ItsYourBoyGuzma said:

Spirit wasnt that much of an issue on the PTB by now she's a [BAD WORD] velociraptor .

I could smell that pile of ######### a mile away. 

That's why I didn't buy it
  • Misa22
    Misa22 Member Posts: 36
    yes said:

Discordance is one of the best perks for killers that they have released in a very long time imo.

The rest... Pretty meh. 
  • Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    TAG said:
    Okapi said:

@Arsoul said:

CandyMan

New Survivor: Nicolas Cage
    Or Sean bean, his skill is he never survives 
  • Gardenia
    Gardenia Member Posts: 1,143
    Stop hating on legion, sheesh lol
  • Gardenia
    Gardenia Member Posts: 1,143
    Iceman said:
     Chapter 10 is my favorite so far and I look forward to the next chapter. They can easily create a Scream inspired cosmetic for The Legion. 
    My Julie needs more cosmetics
  • NoxiousOnnyyxx
    NoxiousOnnyyxx Member Posts: 343
    βLAKE said:

Within a high school would be amazing. 
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

"New map has second floor" doesn't mean anything. Most maps have a structure with a second floor, and quite a few of them have gens (forest, Coal Tower, Haddonfield, etc.).

And if we get a licensed killer it better be Chucky.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@Arsoul said:

CandyMan

Sweets to the sweet.

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    Gardenia said:
    Iceman said:
    My Julie needs more cosmetics
    I just hope the devs don’t get caught up with Susie’s cosmetics due to the fact that majority of the community likes her. I want more cosmetics for Joey. 
  • yes
    yes Member Posts: 361

@Misa22 said:
    yes said:

Discordance is one of the best perks for killers that they have released in a very long time imo.

The rest... Pretty meh. 

Yeah, Discordance is great against SWF. If I see 4 survivors join all at once I'm immediately switching SB with Discordance.

Mad Grit is good, especially against TOXIC SWF that try to stand in front of you while carrying another survivor.

Iron Maiden.. it's a one-use perk. If a survivor enters a locker and exits it, they know you got IM and will avoid lockers. However, this can be good w/ Doctor & Huntress as they search lockers for hiding survivors/hatchets, and it can be good for Billy and Leatherface if a survivor tries to dodge your chainsaw by entering a locker and then immediately exiting.

• Arroz
    Arroz Member Posts: 1,433

We should get a licensed killer! :(

• Misa22
    Misa22 Member Posts: 36
    yes said:

@Misa22 said:
    yes said:

The rest... Pretty meh. 

Yeah, Discordance is great against SWF. If I see 4 survivors join all at once I'm immediately switching SB with Discordance.

Mad Grit is good, especially against TOXIC SWF that try to stand in front of you while carrying another survivor.

Iron Maiden.. it's a one-use perk. If a survivor enters a locker and exits it, they know you got IM and will avoid lockers. However, this can be good w/ Doctor & Huntress as they search lockers for hiding survivors/hatchets, and it can be good for Billy and Leatherface if a survivor tries to dodge your chainsaw by entering a locker and then immediately exiting.

Discordance + Spirit + beads = YEET survivors out of gens non stop.

I always grin malevolently when this happens. 
  • ItsYourBoyGuzma
    Gardenia said:
    Stop hating on legion, sheesh lol
    No, hes mechanically flawed and has a Garbo design. 
    Id love to pay the Dev's 10 bucks to personally take that legion back and redesign him and his ability.
    Im not the only person who wants this too,  certain streamers have talked to the Dev's and there are quite a few BHVR employee's not too on board with how legion is at in his current state.
  • Ajritoka
    Ajritoka Member Posts: 594
    edited January 2019
    The new licensed chapter better be Scary Movie, and Brenda should be the Survivor... One can dream. 
  • FoggyWeather_
    FoggyWeather_ Member Posts: 163

@KillerRaccoon said:
    The new licensed chapter better be Scary Movie, and Brenda should be the Survivor... One can dream. 

I'd love that :+1: