The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

How would a Bleach chapter work in DBD?

I know for a fact that this would never be implemented, but I just wanted to know what it could be like.

I am currently on season 6 right now, so the killer would most likely be Aizen, with Ichigo and Rukia as survivors.

Now here is where it gets complicated....

Ichigo in the hell arc is around 30 from what I've researched.

So they could definitely implement that version of him. But let's talk perks.

If Orihime was a survivor, she would no doubt have a boon that goes along something like this:

Boon: ?

After a survivor is put in the downed state, their recovery process automatically goes up without them needing to press the button. Their recovery speed is also 30% faster, but they will need a teammate to get up.

Anyways, let's talk outfits. Ichigo would have TONS to offer, with him having a new spam of outfits in every few episodes.

I think his Hollow version could maybe be in a Mori. Well anyways let's talk Moris.

Aizens Mori would probably consist of him flash stepping around the survivor and cutting them.

Watch bleach to know what a flash step is.

Anyways, let's talk powers. I don't think Flash Step would be his main power as multiple other characters, even Ichigo and Rukia, can perform it.

His power would most likely be a flying power.

He could also use a portable gigai as his power, even though he never used one in the anime.

Comments