Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

If certain perks became basekit...

What would you replace the effects to be? I'm not saying that some Perks should or shouldn't become basekit, just curious what those Perks would become as a result of said change. Obvious example would be Borrowed Time, but you can't just make it basekit without replacing it with something, because then Bill would only have 2 teachables.

Comments

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,474

I mean personally I dont think a perk should just straight up become basekit, maybe a toned down version of the perk for example: Basekit gives unhooked Survivor 6 seconds of Endurance. Borrowed Time increases it to 12 seconds (current time)

• Jivetalkin13
    Jivetalkin13 Member Posts: 747

I can agree on that. I just see so many people saying the some Perks "should" be basekit.

• Foxy_Teltac
    Foxy_Teltac Member Posts: 277

With current Gen Speeds I feel like some sort of version of Deadlock should be killer basekit, either that or Corrupt.

For replacement status effects or alternate ones I say this:

Deadlock: Basekit version - When a generator is completed, the most worked on generator is blocked by the Entitiy for 10 seconds/ Perk Version applies regression during this block time along with a longer blocking time

Corrupt: Basekit Version - At the start of a trial, the furthest generator from the killer is blocked for 80 seconds/ Perk Version is buffed so that 3 others are blocked and one at random is blocked until another generator is completed