We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

What's your lore accurate build for DBD?

Bennett_They1Them
Bennett_They1Them Member Posts: 2,513
edited May 2022 in General Discussions

For survivor, pick 1 perk that shows a skill, 2 perks that show your personality, and one perk that shows both.

For killer, exaggerate your worst qualities, pick 2 skills and 4 personality traits. Afterwards, pick a power based on two of the 6 perks, and remove those perks.

Here are mine, and why:

Survivor:

Resilience - I'm really good under pressure.

Windows of Opportunity - I've got a real eye for detail, and I've got a connection to the perk through music.

Autodidact - I'm a fast learner.

Empathy - I'm compassionate.

Killer:

Ghostface (from Plaything and Starstruck)*

Thrilling Tremors - I'm generally very composed.

I'm All Ears - Stemming from my ear for music.

Bamboozle - Faster vault speed from my physical agility.

Fire up - Really good under pressure.

*with my worst traits amplified, I'd be manipulative and egotistic. - also, with two of Ghostie's perks already, it wasn't that much of a stretch to choose him.

Comments

• Diablitokawaii
    Diablitokawaii Member Posts: 38

Mounstrou Shrine because my dream is to move out of my country and make a life in a basement

and for survivor Sliperry meat lol

• Xendritch
    Xendritch Member Posts: 1,842

Survivor: Calm Spirit

Botany Knowledge

Head On

Boon: Shadowstep

Calm Spirit and Botany cuz I love nature Head On and Shadowstep because depending on the situation I can switch between being confrontational and direct or easily not being noticed and being really quiet.

For killer I'd probably have some full hex totem gtfo of my forest build and have a bunch of Hatchets like Huntress.

• Satelit
    Satelit Member Posts: 1,377

Hm,sounds fun,for survivor I'll pick

Blood Pact,Built to Last,Alert and Decisive Strike

And for killer,I'll pick Sadako's power

Grim Embrace,Whispers,Hex:Pentimento and Hex:Third Seal

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623
    edited May 2022

Survivor

Power Struggle - I don't let stuff get in my way, even if what I'm doing isn't the best idea

Guardian - The Perk description is pretty spot on "While you have a reputation for being self-centered, you risk it all to help those in need."

We're Gonna Live Forever - Same as Guardian

No Mither - I'm not the smartest, I can be extremely dumb sometimes, but I can pick myself up in dire situations

Killer

The Legion - Perfect for people like me, they're annoying as hell

Brutal Strength - I enjoy destroying stuff

Spirit Fury - I have a tendency to break stuff when I get mad

Hex: Plaything - I can be quite unpredictable at times, and the Perk is annoying aswell

Knock Out - Pure sadism