What is something small that you would like to have?

Options

Something that isn't ground breaking like new perks or complex skins, just something you ever wanted but the likelihood of getting it is near zero.

In my case, I'm a Quentin main and I always wanted more skins, but I know I'll never have one. So, what I truly wish for is a simple recolor. I would like Quentin to have a Red jacket instead of his blue one. I know, impossible, right? Hahaha.

So! What is yours little wish?

Comments

• Scarletprince15
    Scarletprince15 Member Posts: 15
    Options

That's actually a pretty good one! Never thought about that.

• DrDeepwound
    DrDeepwound Member Posts: 2,557
    Options

Bloodhunts.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,481
    Options

This one but for specific cosmetics different toggles (backpacks for torso, hat/glasses for head)

also something similar: prestige blood as a toggle for any cosmetic piece. They have shown such an overlay would be possible with Nemesis‘ blue contamination and Plagues‘ green infection

• JaviiMii
    JaviiMii Member Posts: 286
    Options

The prestige from complete texture to blood overlay (the prestige skins are, atm, effectively a recolor of the standard outfit) is a big one for me too. - I'd love to slap those blood stains on whatever I want.

Other than that... Anti-Aliasing toggle in Options.

Option to sell back stuff in your inventory. Or, heck, even just delete it. It's so cluttered with stuff I don't want T-T

• Barbarossa2020
    Barbarossa2020 Member Posts: 1,347
    Options

A young Bill, maybe in full combat gear, vest, helmet etc.

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882
    Options

I've been wishing for the longest time that licensed characters could get recolors.

There would be a lot I'd do to get Bill to have Navy Blue Camo (I know he wasn't in the Navy, but blue is a color I like), Ash to have blue pants, don't know where I got the idea from but Cheryl with a blue vest and black skirt, etc,

• TWiXT
    TWiXT Member Posts: 2,063
    Options

Visible erect nipples on the survivors, and killers, even through their clothing.

Judge me all you want, but when adrenaline kicks in from fear, or simply because most maps take place in the cold of night, nipples are gonna do their "thing" and get stiff! It's biology folks, deal with it!

😘

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options

A random selection button on the character screen. Also a randomize loadout button on the loadout tab. There’s a website or two out there that generate randomized loadouts but having it in game would mean it would be automatically filtered to just the characters and things you actually have in your inventory.

• HommeBizarre
    HommeBizarre Member Posts: 405
    Options

I want option for first person view as survivor

Idk if this is too much, but at least the game will be creepy again

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564
    Options

I want the devs to release no more linked skins unless it's to completely change a character.

Otherwise a Flashbang buff 😁

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    Options

Id love Quentin to have his old P3 pattern with the claw marks. It looked way better

• Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843
    Options

Monstrous Shrine change, I think it's the only perk that came out on release that hasn't been changed

Scourge Hook: Monstrous Shrine

At the start of the match the basement hooks become Scourge Hooks, which are revealed to you in white

Each time a survivor is hooked on the Scourge Hooks, the following effects apply:

• The survivor cannot attempt to escape the hook
    • Rescue actions take 30/40/50% longer
    • When rescued, both survivors suffer the Incapacitated effect for X seconds, X being the distance the killer is from the hook in meters, with a max of 30
  • hatchetChugger
    hatchetChugger Member Posts: 441
    Options

The option to switch the standard Huntress lullaby with any MP3 file

lol

• RenRen
    RenRen Member Posts: 1,443
    Options

Personalizing lobbys

• Chaos999
    Chaos999 Member Posts: 869
    Options

Nice. Waiting for that dessert cammo and artic cammo claudette (with full sleeves and face cover of course.

• deKlaw_04
    deKlaw_04 Member Posts: 3,660
    Options

Option to put the characters in order that I want. Jill Kate Nancy and Steve would be the top row same for demo pyramid head nemesis and pinhead for killer. Let us customize

• Jerek
    Jerek Member Posts: 92
    Options

Any killers or dlc that you own, that has their own unique themes and lobby, should be accessible to you at any time. With a lot of the cool themes and soundtracks coming and going, it'd be nice to be able to customize your home lobbies with them.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,093
    Options

Ability to toggle off backpack/accessories. So many tops I would like WAY more if I could toggle off the backpack/accessories.

Ability to hear killer default heartbeat/chase music instead of the unique music. I miss having to guess the killer majority of the time.

For them to chill out giving the characters that already have a ton of cosmetic options like Feng, Meg, Nea, David, Dwight and Jake and instead start giving more to the other characters like Zarina, Adam, Jeff, Yui, etc. until they catch up with cosmetic options. The David cosmetic in the rift, that head looks more like Jonah who has a few cosmetics and instead they put it on David who has plenty of options.

For them to adjust the map selection so that out of the multiple realms players aren't sent to one they had in a previous match. I've gone to the same map multiple times in a row, it's boring.

• Cybil
    Cybil Member Posts: 1,164
    Options

Courage the cowardly dog trinkets for killers and survivors.

• apathyinc
    apathyinc Member Posts: 449
    Options

A after match indicator on the score tally screen of who joined the game as a SWF.