Options

Question is on title.

For me it is between Hag and Twins. One of them. I can't choose

Comments

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,081
    edited May 2022
    Options

Killers that have a rather low skill ceiling but get stomped easily so I’d say Pig or Freddy.

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279
    Options

Twins, trickster, slinger for me

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,420
    Options

That probably comes down to "Who is the most boring to play".

Why would anyone main someone who is boring for them? Lol

Anyway, back to your question... I think the most boring for me is Bubba, Shape or Hag.

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,031
    Options

My least favorite killers are Shape, Hag, Freddy, and Cannibal.

• GRIG0
    GRIG0 Member Posts: 271
    Options

Hag, don't enjoy her playstyle, and the sound she makes when drawing the traps, irritates me. I play her from time to time tho, but I rarely use her twice in a row.

• KrazyKatFTW
    KrazyKatFTW Member Posts: 203
    Options

Artist has to be the most boring killer to go against in DBD right now, even if they are not desperate losers using every spoiling tactic they can to win they are still really boring to play against

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options

Bubba and Trapper. There's also Hag, but I do play her occasionally.

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090
    Options

Wraith.

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623
    Options

Freddy

• Sumnox
    Sumnox Member Posts: 605
    Options

Nurse

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options

As a killer I’m never all that “bored”. Outside of the very endgame where either the survivors have opened the gates and I can’t stop them from getting out or where the last remaining survivor is just hiding hoping I don’t find them I’m always doing something the entire match.

I’m definitely better at some killers and worse at others, and I don’t like playing some killers as much as others, but I can’t think of any I think are “boring”.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,071
    edited May 2022
    Options

Freddy. There's really nothing to him. Especially if you're playing dream pallets. There's no mechanical optimization because basic M1 stuff or faking a telport. His add ons don't really interact with his power at all. He has louder gen add ons. Like....wut. It's a shame.

At least with Hag you have the ability to pop off and chain a bunch of hits/downs in rapid succession. Plus there's the optimization of trap placements unless someone is going the baby Hag 10 traps at hook route.

• Friendly_Blendette
    Friendly_Blendette Member Posts: 2,923
    Options

Myers 100%. He has the lowest skill ceiling in the game imo.

• Thusly_Boned
    Thusly_Boned Member Posts: 2,807
    edited May 2022
    Options

Freddy/Twins. Twins' use rate is the lowest for a reason. I recently played as the Twins for the current tome, but that was the first time in ages. Freddy? It's been a looooooong time.

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869
    edited May 2022
    Options

Freddy. Playing him is like working a soul draining repetitive job that you hate.

• Lx_malice
    Lx_malice Member Posts: 1,417
    Options

Artist or Plague for me.

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452
    Options

It's a such a subjective question. For me, probably Bubba.

• Hex_Ignored
    Hex_Ignored Member Posts: 1,632
    Options

This depends entirely on the player's preferences. For me it's a toss up between legion and deathslinger

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,071
    Options

Artist is so boring that I forgot about them in my initial post. I think they're the only killer on the roster that I actively dislike playing. I'd refund the DLC if I could.

• drsoontm
    drsoontm Member Posts: 4,189
    Options

Boring? Boring doesn't apply here.

If you mean the least enjoyable it has to be the Twins.

The second place is a tie between Sadako and the Artist.

• Kokujin
    Kokujin Member Posts: 28
    Options

Pig by a mile or two.

• GamerEzra
    GamerEzra Member Posts: 941
    Options

Hag and maybe Twins. I mained Twins for some time but it gets boring.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,503
    Options

Hag or Freddy. One of those.

Hag is just boring because you cannot chase. If the Survivor steps into a Trap, you get a hit. If not, you wont get a hit.

And Freddy is just Skill Floor = Skill Ceiling. If you play one Freddy-game, you basically know everything what he can do. No depth at all.

• pizzaduffyhp90
    pizzaduffyhp90 Member Posts: 901
    Options

I'd say maybe Hag or Trickster.

• HexDaddyissues
    HexDaddyissues Member Posts: 328
    Options

nurse. its the speed for me

• Xendritch
    Xendritch Member Posts: 1,842
    Options

Executioner, Freddy and Doctor.

• DEMONANCE
    DEMONANCE Member Posts: 800
    Options

I've not been bored playing a killer except for spirit. sure there are ones i rarely play or enjoy but i seem to not be able to get into spirit at all her power is very uninteresting. but i like her out of the box addons the ones where you can go back to the husk or block a window with it which may make me try her once in a while.

• Yatol
    Yatol Member Posts: 1,929
    Options

Trapper IMO

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,081
    edited May 2022
    Options

Well explain to me what they have going mechanically.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,533
    Options

I play a lot of them... so for this I'll say

Freddie- The gameplay loop and Survivor DC'ing (for the most part)

Bubba- I can never get the chainsaw to work the way i want it to (aka Lack of skill playing this Killer)

Trapper- Just hearing the snap of a disabled trap (and the loud noise notification) is deflating to say the least

Myers- Tiering up is the most boring thing i can think of... but tier 3 makes up for it

• Soundchaos
    Soundchaos Member Posts: 10
    Options

Pig is the most boring. Freddy would take the crown from her if it wasn't for nostalgia. Nightmare on Elm Street was my first horror movie.

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,903
    Options

Basement trapper gets me a lot of 3-4 K, you only need one and the rest will come to you while you sit in your shack plunkin’ ya banjo.

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,903
    Options

I think killers are only boring when you try and play them all the same way. Some aren’t really built to chase so why chase in those scenarios.

Fun is in the eye of the beholder, I mean afk pig isn’t very interactive, one could say boring, but it’s exciting to see how many head pops you get, satisfying when you do get one, or better yet more than one and then the endgame is usually really sweaty as you try and get the last kills before the egc.

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,225
    Options

Freddy, his character is boring, and the dreamland is annoying to look at 24/7

• gnehehe
    gnehehe Member Posts: 510
    Options

Hag or Nurse ... teleporting killers (very boring imo, at least in DbD context) with easy 4ks once you mastered them (esp with the early suicide/DC every 2 games lol)

• AnnoyingNarrator
    AnnoyingNarrator Member Posts: 222
    Options

Freddy by far. At least with Hag, you can have some stupid but fun builds using some of her addons. Freddy has nothing to work with for fun builds.

• Bladeisbest
    Bladeisbest Member Posts: 308
    Options

Artist..

• HectorBrando
    HectorBrando Member Posts: 3,167
    Options

For me Spirit, its just too damn easy to play even after the changes its still too strong for such little effort, I dont like being spoonfed.

• Xei86X
    Xei86X Member Posts: 42
    edited May 2022
    Options

I find Nurse super boring mostly since its nothing but teleporting to survivors.

to counter my above I enjoy Freddy lol but i think i would of enjoyed the OG freddy even more. ( i never got to play him!! 😑 )

Myers is fun because you can roleplay Halloween to counter some above me! Same with Pig with doing games lol!

• amazing_grace
    amazing_grace Member Posts: 734
    Options

Big sadge for all the people who dislike artist :(

On the other hand, I think the most boring killer for me to play is probably either Doctor or or Twins. I honestly don't think any of the killers are inherently boring because they all have nuances to their power that can give some type of enjoyment (for someone in theory). I'm just not fond of the optimal playstyle for Twins because it requires slugging and I know the survivors are not having fun at all when this is done. Doctor I'm just not great at and find a lot of my chases are very linear. Hard to counter people who pre-drop, there's some tricks you can do to guarantee a hit, but against good survivors I don't have much fun in playing him.

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090
    Options

I like both franchises. A killer doesn't need to be strong for me to find them fun.

Fake pallets are quite fun to me, and pig is also fun, I like her built in slowdown and stealth.

• Viskod
    Viskod Member Posts: 854
    Options

I have a completely irrational soft spot and love for Wraith purely because of Saminations take on him. Can't help it.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,251
    Options

I’d say Clown or Freddy. Both very weak and both have very low skill ceilings. Freddy’s addons are just straight up embarrassing though.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options

Nothing fun exists about Freddy, he is literally just "Teleport to gen or set trap that'll work 50% of the time", I like my bread and butter part of my power being noticeable instantly or atleast passively, but god somehow freddy feels like nothing ever really happens throughout the game

• Viskod
    Viskod Member Posts: 854
    edited May 2022
    Options

His traps need a big rework. They disappear, you can't even see auras of the ones you've placed, they have lots of environmental problems where you just can't place them in certain areas.

I think a good change for him would be that as generators are completed and he can teleport to fewer places, his traps become more powerful. This would also fall in line with his intended theme of getting stronger as the trial gets closer to the end.