Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Predator Upgrade ?

Valik
Valik Member Posts: 1,274

Let's be honest, how many of you even remembered that Predator was a Wraith perk until I just reminded you.

This perk is the laughing stock of Killer perks. Not only is it basically useless, but it destroys your ability to better track survivors.

What should we do to make it useful, especially for the Wraith?

Predator Upgrade ? 17 votes

Survivors always leave little footprints that glow white and fade to yellow, then red. After landing a hit, tiny vault/break speed increase.
17%
Another_LegionMainBothSidesEnjoyerErendriel_00 3 votes
Survivors that are walking or crouching leave scratch marks too, albeit much narrower and shorter lived.
23%
GlamourousLeviathanAzxx93Gazgemauchsticktheman 4 votes
Scratch marks begin white, fade to yellow, and then to red. and last longer than normal.
17%
AnnoyingNarratorMrsJukesChiky 3 votes
When you lose a survivor in chase, after a 3 second delay, their aura is revealed for a few seconds.
41%
GibberishBlazelskiAvilgusblackfoxx_xSebaOutbreakGhouled_Mojoqnyun 7 votes

Comments

• GlamourousLeviathan
    GlamourousLeviathan Member Posts: 981
    Survivors that are walking or crouching leave scratch marks too, albeit much narrower and shorter lived.

Out of the options, I prefer this. However, I have a better idea.

Make each survivor leave a different color of scratch marks. It would be useful in cases where you're searching for a particular survivor and you don't know which marks you're following. It would be also specially good on Spirit, since one of her counterplay is mudding the tracks so she can't find the survivor she was chasing.

• Azxx93
    Azxx93 Member Posts: 117

This^

• MrsJukes
    MrsJukes Member Posts: 17
    Scratch marks begin white, fade to yellow, and then to red. and last longer than normal.

I like the color coding idea. Gives you information on how far is the survivor really even before seeing them yourself.

If you'd allow me, I have this idea of Predator that I've always wanted to share: I am of the belief that a good buff for this perk would be to have it increase you movement speed when moving over scratch marks OUTSIDE of chase. That would be useful for those moments where you see the survivor but you're still too far away to even begin chase. You'd get that extra movement speed until you finally start the chase and then lose the movement buff until the chase ends.