Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Progression Rework Feedback

LewJay
LewJay Member Posts: 24
edited May 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

Hi BHVR, I hope you see this because I have been holding on to quite a cool idea for quite some time now.

I heard somewhere that with the upcoming prestige rework, those who have P3 characters before the rework will not get a reward in the form of cosmetic. While the system will work really well to reduce the grind, I'm really disappointed with not getting a unique cosmetic that I can show off in every game.

If this is true, I am really hoping that you reconsider this stance, because I think I've got a fantastic cosmetic idea for it... Glowing Blood

So alongside the traditional prestige cosmetics, those with P3 would be awarded another bloody set but where the blood simply glows. How cool would that be? I'm telling you right now that if I was given that as a prestige reward, I would use the hell out of that!

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• LewJay

I just realised I put this in the wrong forum. I didn't see the feedback section. Would a mod kindly move this to the correct location for me?

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

I'm sure were still get the 3 bloody cosmetic tho.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

I think there might be issues with adding cosmetics like that for some of the licensed characters (mainly Stranger Things and Nightmare on Elm Street).

• LewJay

Bruh. I literally said that in my post. I'm just offering a suggestion as to what it could be in hopes they change their mind if enough people actually want it.

• LewJay

I thought it was obvious that's what I meant. Either way, the point still stands that it would be a great additional reward on top of whatever they have planned. I can't see me being very happy with bloodpoints or shards is all I'm trying to say...

But a cool glowing cosmetic that I can use forever? That's special to me. It's my way of saying "hey I was here, I p3'd this character before the grind reduction"