We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

No mercy Auto-Mori idea makes me sad

I like the idea of Cyprus Mori being basekit, but I don't like the idea of it being automatic upon a down. This will make survivors not want to give hits at the exit, which is an important part of the game's culture, and it will also make the idea of giving hatch obsolete. Just over this holiday we were given a charm of the hatch as a gift, and it would be depressing to take that option away now. Let killers mori the last survivor certainly if you want, but leave it as if it was a Cyprus Mori, so that the option exists to give hatch, mori, or hook.

Oh yeah, that's another thing; sometimes you want 4 sacrifices specifically. Making it always a kill could cause some problems with challenges and adepts.

Thank you for listening!

Comments

• Loun
    Loun Member Posts: 21

I agree with that, yes.

I think I'd be okay with auto-mori if we had different mori animations that we could get through the in-game store/Rift or something, but that's clearly uh, not happening.

So, yes. Give us the choice, please !

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142

And give killers the choice to flush survivors out of the exit gate so they escape instead of teabagging for 2 minutes

• Starrseed
    Starrseed Member Posts: 1,774

That. I want nothing else but that. Let me go to the basement and press a button to flush them out.

• RigniGardenki
    RigniGardenki Member Posts: 1

+1 I 100% agree it should be a choice and I made this account to say it.