The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

5 sec insta death for end game/gate tbaggers

Maxitolliony
Maxitolliony Member Posts: 112
edited May 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

like i am not gonna feed their egos. they should be punished.

you get 5 secs to leave if you are in the gate area if you choose not to the enity will insta kill you as in end game collapse.

this is perfect and i hate the devs have not added this at all. forces the game to end faster since now people can not waste the killers time to tbag in their face and act like a degen. the end game collapse is good for game pressure to end faster but having to wait is so stupid i rather have survs has some punishment for wasting the killers time.

again i am not gonna waste my time going all the way to the exit gates to see tbagging survs i rather go and break pallets or watch something while i wait.

i really hate how surv sided this game is and so many changes the devs can do to punish toxic survs swf and so on.

i agree noed is cringe and some killer things is ok to be done but having survs whining and always getting what they want is stupid since killers have nothing.

thoughts?

like survs holding the game hostage is cringe and should be countered but idk what the devs are anymore.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• DaddyMyers_Mori
    DaddyMyers_Mori Member Posts: 2,205

yeah... nope

Imagine being new player and getting killed by entity for no reason. Also healtech is a thing, sometimes you just need to be there to save your teammates.

If you have problem with it, just don't go there. You can't see it if you are not watching.

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,016

Nah, most of the time when I'm in the exit gate it's healing to go for a save or waiting to see if my teammates are okay.

• Impalpable
    Impalpable Member Posts: 152

Well i think since the Devs are trying to not unnecessary extend matches that this scenario of survivors not leaving the match after a win could be addressed in a way but this solution is to simple, has many holes and potentially even denys some good plays - im sure there are better ideas out there for EGC.

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,351

The only things the devs should consider is if all survivors are at the exit gate area and that the egc timer speeds up as to force the survivors to leave sooner.

• amazing_grace
    amazing_grace Member Posts: 734

Yeah, this definitely wouldn't be a good thing because sometimes it's just tactical to wait at the exit gate for those extra few seconds until the killer pushes you out. This is not the case always, but standing at the exit gate when you know the killer is near is sometimes a good thing because it will draw the killer to push you out so that your teammate on the opposite gate has enough time to open it and leave. Wasting time at the exit gate is sometimes just a tactical distraction.

I do agree though that it is unnecessary for survivors to have this mentality of "watch me leave please." The good thing is that if you know the game was rough and they're just waiting there to click in your face and tbag you, you can just go around the map get some extra points by breaking stuff. Leave the end game before anyone says anything and they don't get any satisfaction for grinding your gears. People are trolls, don't let them get to you.

• AnneBonny
    AnneBonny Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,252

there is no genuine reason for you to not just force them out. they can only waste as much of your time as you let them, and if you don't just go to the gates that is entirely your own fault.

• drsoontm
    drsoontm Member Posts: 4,583

The only way this would make sense is if ...

_ No Bloodwarden

_ All survivors are in the exit gates or have left already

_ Nobody is exposed

_ The killer more than 32m away (Or 50, something big enough)

Then maybe something could be done.

I'm not sure it's worth the hassle though.

• ThanksForDaily
    ThanksForDaily Member Posts: 1,304

Pushed them out. Just like that. But you won't. Apparently crouch button way to strong and getting under peoples skin.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,200

Literally what the EGC is designed for. Chase them out or wait. Up to you

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,032

I’m sorry killa

I never meant to hurt you

I never meant to make you cry

but tonight

I’m tbagging at the exit gate

• MrMori
    MrMori Member Posts: 1,432

I think many killers find the whole tbagging at gates frustrating and it makes them not want to play killer. Sure, "just force them out", or "just wait" both work, but why not give killers the option to surrender somehow? Either through a button, or some interactable object on the map. This would cut down queue times because games would be shorter. There's no point in keeping a killer in a game that's practically over.

Remember that lots of survivor players actually try killer a few times, but they don't want to anymore because of how stressful it is. Any and all changes to reduce that stress that doesn't detriment the gameplay of survivors should be welcomed.

• Maxitolliony
    Maxitolliony Member Posts: 112

this post really shows how many survs are on here who don't care about the killers experience. no wonder this game is dead the the q times are horrible since everyone wants surv is be even easier than it is but killers have to sweat even more just to enjoy the game and not get bullied.

survs complaining about q times when killers are legit giving advice on how to improve it by making killer more fun so more people play it -_-

• Funky_lPunk
    Funky_lPunk Member Posts: 47

Yeah, and wait for 7 years until survivors leave to extend a losing match even further? I don't think so

• Funky_lPunk
    Funky_lPunk Member Posts: 47
    edited June 2022

I think 5 seconds is way too little. What if killer closes hatch or opens gate? The Endgame collapse should be still lowered significantly. At least make it x2 shorter. Take notes from DBD Mobile.

• GRIG0
    GRIG0 Member Posts: 308

I rather see a "leave match/surrender" (no penalty) option that only activates once the exit gates are open or active.

In case you want to quickly go for the next match or to avoid that specific scenario where you have to traverse the whole map for those survivors who desperately "need" you to see them leave 🤣 (yeah, not the ones that are healing or gift you with extra hit points 🌚)

Not a biggie but if i had to choose then that would be my choice.

• AbsolutGrndZer0
    AbsolutGrndZer0 Member Posts: 1,361

As much as I hate teabagging at the exit gate, even i am agianst something like this... There are many reasons one might NEED to stay. Challenges exist that you have to be the last one to leave, so what if you are on that challenge and not in a 4 man SWF dedicated to helping you get the... OH well, you just died before they got out because you were in the exit gate waiting for them for 5 seconds... Like, that's another thing.... 5 seconds says the OP? Some exit gates you'd need to be running AND hit Dead Hard to leave the match in 5 seconds... forget making it out at all if one is crawling.