The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Got stuck. AGAIN.

So, I can't find my previous post, so I create a new one.

Yesterday, I got stuck while searching a locker as Legion. No button worked. Had to wait for the survivors to finish the game. (Map was Ormond)

Today, I played Demogorgon(zola). Map was Saloon. While trying to vault the window on top that leads to the room with 2 breakable walls, I got stuck. The animation didn't even begin, I just froze in place while this poor David was locked inside.

Is this a Issue on my end or is anyone else having this issue? Is it a bug in the game or a hardware or whatever thing i don't know...

Looks like this: There are no buttons displayed at the bottom.

I have no screenshot from the demo game, but I have recorded a small portion of it, it basically is the same. No buttons displayed, no input has any effect.

Comments

• WesClayton
    WesClayton Member Posts: 31
    edited May 2022

That's really weird. Maybe try verifying your game files. Idk if it will fix it but worth a shot. Maybe check your internet speed as well. Maybe modem / router needs to be reset if ping bad. I never had this happen or seen it happen so don't really know what could be causing it.

• Absolute_Zero
    Absolute_Zero Member Posts: 56

So it is a bug then. I wasn't sure. Thanks for the clarification!

• DrDeepwound
    DrDeepwound Member Posts: 2,557
    edited May 2022

I been getting stuck picking people up sometimes, the other day I got stuck in a doorway I thght they were bodyblocking me but none were there I was swninging at nothing for like 4 seconds.

Sometimes the game just sticks for like 2-3 secs during an animation, no clue why, it never did this in the 5 years prior only since m y latest return from dbd break