Perk Rework Ideas.

JimmyCasket
JimmyCasket Member Posts: 138
edited May 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

I wanna start a thread where people can suggest perk reworks for underused/useless perks. I'll start off with 2 I have.

This Is Not Happening: While injured, skill checks have a 50% increased chance to appear, and the Great Success Zone is increased by 50%.

This makes it have synergy with perks like Auto-Didact and Solidarity, as well as a real reason to run it with Resilience.

Lightweight: Your scratch marks are reduced by 3/4/5 seconds, and your footsteps and breathing from running are reduced by 25%/50%/75%.

This makes the meh perk into a more Meta grade one, and makes people want to use it for a disappearing build perhaps, as a replacement for more niche ones.

If anyone has other ideas, please share them in the comments, as well as thoughts on these ideas.

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• Balsadar22
    Balsadar22 Member Posts: 17
    • Kinship (Buff)
    • The importance of friendship has given you strength
    • While you are on the hook (not just in struggle phase), Kinship Activates
    • When another survivor enters within a range of 16 meters of your hook, your hook timer is increased by 15 seconds
    • The amount of time of which the timer is increased stacks if multiple survivors are within range at the same time
    • 30 second total increase - 2 Survivors in range at the same time at one point 
    • 45 second total increase - 3 Survivors
    • The hook timer is colored, shaded, and/or bordered differently so that all players are aware of the timer increase
    • If you are sacrificed on your first hook, the offering you used pre-trial is returned to you