Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Flashlights the worst survivor tool in the game

The_best_killer_main
The_best_killer_main Member Posts: 76
edited June 2022 in General Discussions

OK I'm sure if you have read any of my other discussions you see that I talk about trolling problems in games caused by survivors such as hacking or unfair perks . But the one of the most ANNOYING topics I can talk about is flashlights . I man seriously you survivors are the worst with flashlights. sometimes blinding killers multiple times at ONCE , or that ANNOYING clicking sound . We get it you have a flashlight TRUST ME WE KNOW . so please stop with the flashlight trolling is not funny , use the flashlight once when needed or to help you teammate out of being hooked , but thats it .do not stand at the exit Gate and flash us constantly .. or don't get in a gang and point your flashlights all at once .it dose not make you a better survivor . And it dose make us want to chase you . In fact if I get constantly clicked at by a survivor I will ignore that survivor the whole game . So if your doing it to get chased and to "supposedly" try to get better . It dose not work . You are a trolling and you know it .

Comments