Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Inconsistent game play issue

I have a question to do with game play, specifically killer. I have this thing happen where I play like an absolute pro some games, then like a total beginner. I constantly fluctuate between the two and its really frustrating. I get called ######### at the game but then I've had people say I'm really great at it. I have no control over it so I am at the mercy of me either playing well or terrible. At this point I have stopped raging because it is impossible to control. I can't tell my brain to start performing better. I am wondering if anyone else out there struggles with this issue. I play at red rank 2 so I know I am not terrible but in certain games I am worse than a beginner and I accept that in that specific game I am terrible but I know it's not the truth over all. Please if anyone else has advice on subject please let me know. Thank you

Comments

• JamIsNotMyName
    JamIsNotMyName Member Posts: 17

Sadly the game’s MMR/SBMM system is just extremely flawed & really struggles finding consistent games, especially if your MMR is extremely high or you’re simply playing at the wrong time of day.

If you don’t want it to fluctuate that much, getting a 2K will usually keep it from going up or down too high (maybe).

When it comes to ‘Red Rank’ that little icon doesn’t actually mean anything about how the game matches you. That’s only for your end of season reward! 💜