Map offerings

Yankus
Yankus Member Posts: 638
edited June 2022 in General Discussions

Has anyone played a match lately where survivors didn't bring a survivor sided map offering? I get on today and have yet to play a match without a map offering in 7 games...

Edit: Wooo make that 8 games in a row

Comments

• Souplet
    Souplet Member Posts: 345

Considering 80% of maps are survivor sided and the remaining 20 being somewhat balanced, yeah, it happens a lot

• garderachi
    garderachi Member Posts: 36

This is pretty much the state of the game, as unfortunate as it may be. Still wanna see map offerings destroyed

• Remedicist
    Remedicist Member Posts: 1,096

For me, they have been sending me to Ormond quite frequently. At least I enjoy the aesthetics of Ormond.

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763

Personally I just wished the devs scrapped map offerings. Almost always when they are played, they turn into a miserable experience for whoever didn't bring it. Like they just feel pay to win without actually being pay to win.

• Veinslay
    Veinslay Member Posts: 1,959

You don't even need the map offerings played to feel the pain. I just got three straight Ironworks of Misery games with boons all over

• Vampirox
    Vampirox Member Posts: 411

I think the same Map is happening because of the pre-event voting that happened were certain days get this map from a voting.

Like yesterday it was all basically Wreckers yard.

• Cybil
    Cybil Member Posts: 1,163

I rarely have survivors take me anywhere tbh.

• Chewy102
    Chewy102 Member Posts: 613

Who does use map offerings as Killer if I may ask? I can't really think of any reason for Killers to burn a map offering outside of wanting to do a gimmick game like Mirror Shape.

My point of view is that map offerings are just about worthless or are only used for abuse. Read a suggestion that they should be reversed and fully agree. Instead of burning to get that realm, you burn to NOT get that realm!

• Jaxton2000
    Jaxton2000 Member Posts: 162

I just used like 3 rpd badges in a row yesterday but that was only because i was getting tired of seeing the basic maps

• gnehehe
    gnehehe Member Posts: 510

You obviously exaggerated the numbers, but yeah, that's sucks when you have TheGame/Coldwin/... multiple times in a row, especially when your opponents sent you there ...