Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Lower the mouse sensitivity (increase scale)

Bloodartist
Bloodartist Member Posts: 124
edited June 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

Currently the mouse sensitivity does not go low enough. I am at 5% sensitivity (lowest possible) and its still way too high. I do not want to change the DPI of my mouse (800) JUST for dead by daylight, since its fine in every other game and software.

I request that devs change the scale to go lower for us who use arm-aiming instead of wrist. I dunno, 1% or something? Or allow us to set a numerical value.

This has bothered me for a really long time, but now I decided to voice out since Sadako got me back to actually playing the game.

ps. I wonder what kind of office computers from the 90s the devs are using to play the game if this is your sensitivity setting...

Comments

• ProfSinful
    ProfSinful Member Posts: 271

Uhh I think you just need to get used to it because I play the game on 3200 dpi at 60% in game sensitivity and I'm a pretty much an arm-aimer.

• Bloodartist
    Bloodartist Member Posts: 124
    edited June 2022

That is not arm-aiming.

how many times does your character spin around if you move your mouse from one end of the mousemat to the other?

Also, this is the suggestions forum so let me do my suggestion in peace please instead of saying things like "we dont need this".

For me, My character spins around 3 and 3/4s times if I move my mouse from left end of mousemat to the right. This is on 800 dpi and 5% sensitivity. The number should be closer to 1,5.

ps. It would also be great if I could start a custom game without survivors so I could test these things out without killing my ranking.

Post edited by Bloodartist on
  • ProfSinful
    ProfSinful Member Posts: 271

>this is the suggestions forum so let me do my suggestion in peace please instead of saying things like "we don't need this".

this suggestions forum is ultimately located in a discussion forum, so expect "we don't need this" and statements that go contrary to your suggestions