Swfs debuff

Options
Anthony15
Anthony15 Member Posts: 17
edited June 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

I'm pretty sure everyone playing killer is tired of having frustrating games against a swf. So I think swfs needs a debuff for their perks. If people want to play with their friends and just bully or try harding against killers they will get their perks nerf. If they have level 3 perks and they wanted to be in a swf then their perks will be as strong as level 1 perks. This should be a thing

Comments

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,460
    Options

Won't happen. From the course the devs have been on for a while now, they aim to raise the possible info & coordination capabilities of solo play to that of SWF levels. After that they'll rebalance the killers around that new state of affairs, with the end goal of it not mattering much which way you play surv.

So they're not looking to impose any debuffs and limitations to SWF, or other crazy "tourney" rules.

• DBDVulture
    DBDVulture Member Posts: 2,437
    Options

Go play any Moba and you know what happens when you bring a team to the game? You only play against other teams. Know why? Because it gives a huge advantage. Even minor talking gives 20 seconds here, 40 seconds there and suddenly you got a 2 minute advantage.

SWF needs to be "tournament rules". No perks can be repeated except DS/BT can be on 2/4 survivors. No items can be repeated.

You need to realize that every year fewer people are playing killer. There are times during the daily cycle where there are 30 killers for 4000 survivors.

Nobody wants to be the punching bag.

• YOURFRIEND
    YOURFRIEND Member Posts: 3,389
    Options

This is a casual party game. Nobody cares about "tournament rules"

Also I played dota for years, frequently in duos. I went against a lot of solo groups so I have no clue what you're talking about.

• DBDVulture
    DBDVulture Member Posts: 2,437
    Options

It's not a lie. It was server data taken from active players looking for matches on the server.

• DaddyMyers_Mori
    DaddyMyers_Mori Member Posts: 2,205
    Options

Why are people still saying those ideas?

It would be really dumb for the game. They don't want to lose more players.

and I am sure that punishing players for playing with friends (possibly bringing new players) would be bad.

• HexDaddyissues
    HexDaddyissues Member Posts: 328
    Options

Hold on.

So basically, you want all swfs to get instantly nerfed, because you're salty about them beating you?

People playing an online game with friends and out playing angers you that much that you think they need to start the round at the lowest possible tier level, regardless of their grind prior to the match, because playing with friends (as per your wildly unjustified logic) means theyre automatically bullies/try hards/ toxic and therefore do not deserve the chance to have a fun match.

Yikes.

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,257
    Options

After so many games, I think body blocking is the main issue, especially around a hook when sometimes an animation doesn't stop them from unhooking.

When someone body block their teammate after saving them and they run towards the exit gate, I know it's a game over.

• Elan
    Elan Member Posts: 83
    Options

SWFs keeping game alive. Survivor sided game keeps game alive, it's what it is.

• AnneBonny
    AnneBonny Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,252
    Options

no

• BastardKing
    BastardKing Member Posts: 784
    Options

Honestly, now that MMR seems to be gone, I don't mind SWF. It was only bad when you got to high MMR and 80% of the games were SWFs who actually tried. Now, I get a hardcore SWF one in every 10 games on a busy night.