If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

unseen/lore characters that i would really like to see

Options
leatherfav88
leatherfav88 Member Posts: 209

so this is gonna be a list of characters from the archives that i would really like to see in game, weather it be killer or survivor.

-Jordan rois: Haddie's older brother. both him and haddie have great chemistry as monster fighting siblings, and seeing him come into the came along side haddie would be really great

-Sean dint: a survivor of an attack from the oni. he was the only survivor of the attack, but his friends where killed.

-Julian: Mikaelas best friend and roommate that was taken by the entity. he's a really cool character and id like to know more about him

-mahan singh- an amoral mercenary that became the sole care taker for his niece.

-Candice maddock- the youngest gang member of the maddy hatter gang from 1922. she killed a vampire that murdered her entire family in a dignitary

-Lisa's grandmother: the grandmother of lisa who warned her not to play with dangerous magic. she seems really cool and i would love to play as her

black widow killer: a women that led men to her house and killed them

-mutated spider killer

-vampire killer

Comments