How about an option to show our offering in the lobby?

yobuddd
yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259

Entirely optional. Each time you join a lobby you can toggle a button that shows your currently selected offering over your character’s head.

Why do this? Well, mainly to let other players know that you’re bringing something stackable - in particular party streamers and event cakes.

Aside from this, you can use this to show that you’re bringing something harmless like a brown bloodpoint offering. You can also use it to tell the other side to be ready for trouble! 4 hook offerings, red mori (killer has a visible slot too), 4 luck offerings. Or maybe just a goofy attempt at 5 fog offerings!

Anyway, people have to toggle it to be visible, so most of the time these slots will be blank. After all, you don’t want your map offering to be countered!

Comments

• Mozic
    Mozic Member Posts: 601

This is a fun idea and I like it - I think on the downside some players might use that info to inform whether they want to dodge a lobby, or it could introduce a somewhat toxic expectation of conformity ("Bro we all showed our BPS and you bring a mori???") but on the flipside, the opportunities to encourage 5 murky reagents or other sillier things sounds like a lot of fun!

• yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259

Yeah, you’re right about the downside there. Still, I feel that more info is better than less. we just let people do with it what they will. Toxic people will be toxic, but by and large I think it’ll help a great many people with the grind.

• DaddyFatSacks420
    DaddyFatSacks420 Member Posts: 183

What I have been begging for, for years now

“A while back there was a bug that caused each survivors level to be shown above their heads for all survivors to see while grouped together before the match starts, what I suggest is much like that unintended bug, every survivors perks, item add ons, and offering should be visible to all other survivors when waiting for the match to begin. This way solo players can coordinate with each other at least somewhat when going into a match.”