Moonrise points for killer?

Options

I feel like they need to make it easier for killers to get the moonrise points. Survivors and killers can get 45 points per trial. Okay. Thats fair. But for killer to get those 45 points, EVERYONE has to bring an offering, and you would have to be able to break every one. And you would also have to hook every survivor 3 times. So not only do you need a 4k, you have to be able to hook everyone 3 times. So that means if somebody kills them-self or DC's, you can't get the maximum points. The most offerings anyone has brought to a match is 1. And that's mainly me. Please make it easier for killer to get the moonrise points. It just takes way too long.

Comments

• Fenrir
    Fenrir Member Posts: 533
    Options
    Xycronian said:

I feel like they need to make it easier for killers to get the moonrise points. Survivors and killers can get 45 points per trial. Okay. Thats fair. But for killer to get those 45 points, EVERYONE has to bring an offering, and you would have to be able to break every one. And you would also have to hook every survivor 3 times. So not only do you need a 4k, you have to be able to hook everyone 3 times. So that means if somebody kills them-self or DC's, you can't get the maximum points. The most offerings anyone has brought to a match is 1. And that's mainly me. Please make it easier for killer to get the moonrise points. It just takes way too long.

Rise those points to 5k per lantern
  • Ticon
    Ticon Member Posts: 10
    Options

This event sucks. Can’t play due to lack of killers playing. Can’t believe they haven’t done anything to fix this problem.

I’ll go play my other games.

• AlwaysInAGoodShape
    AlwaysInAGoodShape Member Posts: 1,301
    Options

@Ticon said:
    This event sucks. Can’t play due to lack of killers playing. Can’t believe they haven’t done anything to fix this problem.

I think the event is actually great game-play wise and very fun for the most part. The only problem is the problem with the queue times which simply is caused by getting 1 single variable wrong, being the points gained when breaking a vessel.

Just the change in 1 number would solve all that.

• apathytheclown
    apathytheclown Member Posts: 295
    Options

They should increase the amount of points per hook to 3.

• MongByeolBuddies
    MongByeolBuddies Member Posts: 146
    Options

I agree 100 percent with this. I'd actually like to play killer to help out with the long wait times, but I do not want to earn around 1/2 the points of survivors during the match so I have been playing survivor 95 percent of the time during the event. I think the event could be fixed by doing two things.

1. Add 2 more Red Envelopes per Blood Web

2. The Killer gets 15 points for breaking a vessel and can break a maximum of 2 vessels per trial.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,206
    Options

something needs to be done.no one want to play killer.

• Fenrir
    Fenrir Member Posts: 533
    Options
    Nobody wants to play killer they need to increase red envolope spawns and increase killer lantern bloodpoints to 10k a lantern destroyed
  • Lagoni
    Lagoni Member Posts: 180
    Options

I have the same problem. No one is using those damn envelopes, because you only get one (and sometimes 0) per blood web.
    I just leveled Laurie a bit (to get envelopes, as she was lvl 0) and joined in on the massive survivor queues instead. It's much easier to get points like that IMO.

• MrMisanthropy66
    MrMisanthropy66 Member Posts: 167
    Options
    And I've noticed 2 and 3 survivors disconnecting 2/3 of the matches I'm gonna play something else for two weeks
  • NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570
    Options

@AlwaysInAGoodShape said:

@Ticon said:

I think the event is actually great game-play wise and very fun for the most part. The only problem is the problem with the queue times which simply is caused by getting 1 single variable wrong, being the points gained when breaking a vessel.

Just the change in 1 number would solve all that.

It's not the only reason but it's surely one of them. Increasing event points for killers would help a lot with getting more people to play killer.

The event ends in a bit less than 2 weeks. I am curious whether the devs will make an adjustment here. There would still be enough time.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Options
    Xycronian said:

Here what I'll do:

-Eliminating (Sacrificing, mori, and DC) a survivor from the trial grants 6 points (still the same 24 points for hooking everyone 3 times).
    -Destroying a lamp will award 5 points (with a maximum of 35 points for 7 lamps).
    -Killer's will see the auras of all lamps whenever a survivor is hooked.

We might need one, two, or all of these changes btw.
  • Laakeri
    Laakeri Member Posts: 835
    Options

As we know BHVR we will not a patch before tuesday as thats the patch day if there is nothing super critical to update.