What's more annoying during this event?

Options
ChurchofPig
ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,741

Toxic killers and/or survivors making the match awful or taking forever to find a pedestal, finding one, grabbing the invitation, getting to endgame, the game tells you that you unlocked a cosmetic, then nothing. I guess option C would be both of those things happening at the same time. Dealing with toxic people and then having to go through all of that with the pedestals and then not getting a cosmetic.

Comments

• EvilSerje
    EvilSerje Member Posts: 1,070
    Options

Toxic campers are leading turd-parade. Other things are just annoying.

• Crazewtboy
    Crazewtboy Member Posts: 1,259
    Options

Definitely the first one. The threads made today speak for themselves. This is only day one. It will get a lot worse

• xfireturtlex
    xfireturtlex Member Posts: 419
    Options

Definitely the toxic bs.

As for the cosmetics, it just gives you a random one....probly not the character youre on. Killers can unlock survivor cosmetics and vice versa. If you dont see the character pop up before it goes away, just check around.

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,741
    Options

I did, both times it happened to me today. It just straight up didn't give me one.

• Exxodus21
    Exxodus21 Member Posts: 1,170
    Options

Definitely the toxic players and thr tryhards. It's an event people, enjoy the BP!

• Sowbug
    Sowbug Member Posts: 139
    edited June 2022
    Options

The entire thing. This event is just sad. Only cosmetics for a select few characters? Why is this an Anniversary if not all of the killers/survivors are included? Dealing with toxic players is among the upper echelon of garbage that events have to bring. Killers screwing everyone else but themselves over for bloodpoints and event cosmetics. What a flop.

• Nasyr
    Nasyr Member Posts: 14
    Options

To be honest I've only encountered one facecamper today which is pretty good given I've played around 6 hours.

Killer point of view hardly had anyone escape as well. Seems to have been balanced.