Stopping healing with haemorrhage

Options
GoshJosh
GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992

Why does stopping the healing action on a survivor suffering from haemorrhage always make the sound of a failed skill check? Is it giving the killer an explosion notification when this happens? This is very confusing.

Comments

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 8,982
    Options

I do not believe it gives a noise notification the few times I've interupted survivors healing with sloppy. But you can hear the healing being stopped when you are close by. I think once it was enough for me to find the survivor who I otherwise might have missed if I didn't hear the healing being stopped.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,548
    Options

It does not produce a notification.

• GoshJosh
    Options

I’ve only experienced my healing being interrupted once since the status effect was buffed, and it was just a few days ago. I was confounded when it happened to me, but I assumed it was just a phantom skill check. Then I’m watching a YouTube video from a steamer today to see every time they stopped self-healing it occurred. I had no idea prior.

• River_dbd
    River_dbd Member Posts: 11
    Options

The only time stopping a healing action should make a noise is if you stop in the middle of a skill check.

• GoshJosh
    Options

Agreed (other than using Bite the Bullet), but new haemorrhage changes that.