Question about event

Options
Grison
Grison Member Posts: 11

Hi, So you have to look for totems, but there are 5 of them for each, one for the game, or sometimes there aren't any? How do they appear, because I don't know whether to look for them actively or not.

Comments

• Shooby
    Shooby Member Posts: 226
    edited June 2022
    Options

Every once in a while you'll hear a global audio queue that sounds like a chime. That means the totem's location has changed.

Not sure if there's a finite amount per game, but if you hear the audio queue, it's out there.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,097
    Options

They appear randomly and move after a bit if no one has collected the invitation. If you play a flan you get a audio notification when it moves and you will see its aura when you are near it.

• Grison
    Grison Member Posts: 11
    Options

First of all, thank you all for the answers!

Secondly, i have another question - what i have to do to get masks, is it random? In the beginning I got 4 masks one after the other. Even without a successful escape. And then I found invitations without masks, and now after about 8 I finally got another mask, but after running away. So I guess I don't really understand the rules, I thought it was just about finding an invitation?

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,789
    Options

To get a mask as survivor, you have to collect the invitation and then survive for a couple of seconds after endgame collapse starts -- so, survive for a few seconds after the exit gates are open or the hatch appears.