No more insane trophies

Options
The Legion trophy was a huge oversight in competence. It's a low-rate rng based ability and it's upsetting that they would require such an obscene trophy.

no more middle-finger-to-the-player trophies. 

If you want trophies that are so difficult to get that you have to work with your opponent(s), then let us earn them in kill your friends. I am actually upset about this dumb trophy in a video game. How dare you

Comments

• RainyAnjel
    RainyAnjel Member Posts: 65
    Options

Especially the Myers one, I think it was Evil Incarnate?
    Yea, not happening.
    I don't even want to waste my mori's in effort to get the kill achievements. Much less my skeleton keys for Where'd they go. It sucks how they worked the achievements. Im halfway done and not even at Devotion 1
    I am a p3 Nea, Claudette, and huntress though, so those achievements were easy.

• davidps4DBD
    davidps4DBD Member Posts: 79
    Options
    It's upsetting. I don't think that the gaining of trophies should rely on others, cooperating or otherwise. Especially when the trophy requires the cooperation of opponents. That's messed up
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options
    @RainyAnjel ?? Actually its more middle finger to the survivors. (Use inf tier 3)
    THE ONLY PROBLEM IS SURVIVORS CAN DENY IT SO EASILY
  • TheWaffleHouse
    TheWaffleHouse Member Posts: 20
    edited January 2019
    Options

Especially the Myers one, I think it was Evil Incarnate?
    Yea, not happening.
    I don't even want to waste my mori's in effort to get the kill achievements. Much less my skeleton keys for Where'd they go. It sucks how they worked the achievements. Im halfway done and not even at Devotion 1
    I am a p3 Nea, Claudette, and huntress though, so those achievements were easy.

That trophy isn't difficult. Took me two tries and that was because someone dc the first game. Just bring dying light, ruin, overcharge and phanatraphobia. Both ultra rares are needed.

I agree with the Legion trophy since it really does need farmed because of how killer instinct works. I also think the Huntress one where you need to down survivors at 24m 100 times is a bit much since on ps4 she is so awkward to use
  • Rjain
    Rjain Member Posts: 7
    edited February 2019
    Options

There are no insane trophies in Dead By Daylight. I have nearly every single one.

I have no clue which trophy you’re talking about. Do you mean spirit? The “Not Today” trophy that you can get in 50 matches using Deliverance? (100% chance to escape hook)

Evil Incarnate cannot be obtained with moris. You have to use either tombstone add-on. Use both pink add-ons with Play With Your Food, Whispers, Surveillance, and Overcharge. Easy.

Edit: I think I know which trophy you’re referring to - Deranged Pursuit? 25 downs in Killer Instinct? How the hell is that RNG? Do you know what RNG means?

Use the add-ons that affect mend damage and play Legion a lot and you’ll have it in no time unless you’re terrible at the game, and if you’re terrible you probably don’t deserve the trophy in the first place.

• Maelstrom1313
    Maelstrom1313 Member Posts: 230
    Options
    The Legion trophy was a huge oversight in competence. It's a low-rate rng based ability and it's upsetting that they would require such an obscene trophy.

no more middle-finger-to-the-player trophies. 

If you want trophies that are so difficult to get that you have to work with your opponent(s), then let us earn them in kill your friends. I am actually upset about this dumb trophy in a video game. How dare you
    Wow someone demanding a trophy lmao you really think they will let trophies be achieved in KYF where EVERYONE would just boost the full game better luck next time
  • davidps4DBD
    davidps4DBD Member Posts: 79
    Options
    I don't think either of you understand how Deranged Pursuit works.

about the kyf comment, if you involve trophies that require the cooperation of your enemy, you may as well make it openly available. That's it
  • G3tLoop3d21
    G3tLoop3d21 Member Posts: 4
    Options

I'll admit most trophies are just a matter of playing for a while. But the Legion trophy and Nurse blink trophy are pretty difficult. That being said, it'd make trophies pointless if you could earn them in KYF.

• DrKnockers05
    DrKnockers05 Member Posts: 137
    Options
    Personally, I'd love it if the Huntress trophies had their numbers tweaked, the 24ms+ hatchet downs trophy especially.
    It's possible in its current state, sure. But 100 downs from 24ms+ takes a fair bit of grinding, accuracy, and luck on console. Even more so if you're as bad with the Huntress as I am 😂
    Don't PC players only have to get 20 downs?
  • Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559
    Options
    I want more insane achievements. The other ones are so boring and clutter up the achievement tab with trivial text.
  • rycornog
    rycornog Member Posts: 23
    Options
    Rjain said:

There are no insane trophies in Dead By Daylight. I have nearly every single one.

I have no clue which trophy you’re talking about. Do you mean spirit? The “Not Today” trophy that you can get in 50 matches using Deliverance? (100% chance to escape hook)

Evil Incarnate cannot be obtained with moris. You have to use either tombstone add-on. Use both pink add-ons with Play With Your Food, Whispers, Surveillance, and Overcharge. Easy.

Edit: I think I know which trophy you’re referring to - Deranged Pursuit? 25 downs in Killer Instinct? How the hell is that RNG? Do you know what RNG means?

Use the add-ons that affect mend damage and play Legion a lot and you’ll have it in no time unless you’re terrible at the game, and if you’re terrible you probably don’t deserve the trophy in the first place.

Deranged Pursuit is not easy to get. I ran various addons and still had trouble. Eventually I did get it but it was not easy at all.

they did lower the huntress one though