The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Coin points income buff for killers?

CookieBaws
CookieBaws Member Posts: 619
edited January 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

Event is suvivor sided, with SWF it's too easy to farm.
Please, don't nerf survivors income, so those who late for a party will have easy time.
But, increase points gain for killer to match survivor's, killers have to work their ass off to earn as much as survivors.

Comments

• JanTheMan
    JanTheMan Member Posts: 495
    Just play survivor if you don't like it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • DarkGGhost
    DarkGGhost Member Posts: 1,072

@JanTheMan said:

And then wait 10 min to find a game

• ParalyKoK
    ParalyKoK Member Posts: 60

Good. Killers have a lot advantages with these last updates. If killers can't catch their victims then they dont deserve the points. It means killers, get good.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@CookieBaws said:
    Please, don't nerf survivors income, so those who late for a party will have easy time.
    But, increase points gain for killer to match survivor's, killers have to work their ass off to earn as much as survivors.

When using an Escape Cake is more valuable than using the event offerings something ain't right.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

@ParalyKoK said:
    Good. Killers have a lot advantages with these last updates. If killers can't catch their victims then they don't deserve the points. It means killers, get good.

Yeah no. Killer's don't earn nearly as much points as survivors. Granted, it is difficult to earn points as a survivor when you're getting tunneled, it doesn't mean that killers have to suffer. Especially when you can't even find a lantern to destroy because it's across the map or something like that. It's worse on closed maps like The Game or Lery's.

FYW you don't need to be a good killer to catch survivors, I am a good killer yet I have a hard time finding those damned things, and when I do the points just aren't worth it.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@ParalyKoK said:
    Good. Killers have a lot advantages with these last updates. If killers can't catch their victims then they dont deserve the points. It means killers, get good.

A lot of advantages? For example?

• ParalyKoK
    ParalyKoK Member Posts: 60

1)with the current system where the killer is the host, killers have this hidden perk called LAG, at Tier 3 dropping pallet teleports killers in front of the pallet downing survivors.
    2)All Seeing Add-ons... because simple walking around and seeing survivors through walls is definitely a skillful and fair way to play the game. Survivors have no way to counter the god tier wall hacks, Distortion last for so long...
    3) Survivors getting hit through windows, there"s a window there for a reason.
    4) 20 meters is not even justified as enough time to wiggle off. 30 meters would give them fair chance to wiggle off. At least give us a acouple of skill checks increase the wiggle gain to wiggle off
    5)Killers have control of the lobby..losing offerings and items when they close app (on console) instead of leaving the game through the pause button
    6)dont forget, killers now have a built in Aim Assist because killers dont like to be 360ed..
    dude theres and endless list.

• Shad03

@ParalyKoK said:
    1)with the current system where the killer is the host, killers have this hidden perk called LAG, at Tier 3 dropping pallet teleports killers in front of the pallet downing survivors.
    2)All Seeing Add-ons... because simple walking around and seeing survivors through walls is definitely a skillful and fair way to play the game. Survivors have no way to counter the god tier wall hacks, Distortion last for so long...
    3) Survivors getting hit through windows, there"s a window there for a reason.
    4) 20 meters is not even justified as enough time to wiggle off. 30 meters would give them fair chance to wiggle off. At least give us a acouple of skill checks increase the wiggle gain to wiggle off
    5)Killers have control of the lobby..losing offerings and items when they close app (on console) instead of leaving the game through the pause button
    6)dont forget, killers now have a built in Aim Assist because killers dont like to be 360ed..
    dude theres and endless list.

Let me address you by your points. Though I doubt I can change your mind, I can try.

1: Lag works against both sides. Sure killers can reap the benefits of lag more then survivors can, but personally it works against me most of the time. Such as survivors having a infinite Dead Hard despite being healthy.

2: How much killers have All-Seeing? This point is negligible at best. Besides, there are drawbacks to having all seeing. The Wraith must be cloaked, so a good survivor could just run him around. The Pig must be crouched and she loses three reverse bear traps. The Shape is stuck in tier one with scratched mirror (had a game like that, me and my cousin ran The Shape around for several gens, he dced), and stuck in tier two with vanity mirror, and is much slower. No one else as of now has all seeing, besides the Legion, who must hit and then proceed to waste time trying to get to someone across the map.

3: There are moments where my attack clearly connected and yet the survivor made it to the otherside completely unscatched. Besides, one can still damage someone across a fence or window, and medium vaults were buffed slightly. So this point is moot.

4: Wiggling is meant to prevent basement hookings and you are not entitled a wiggle out. If you want to be freed get a friend who is good at flashlight saves to save you. Otherwise, quit whining.

5: There is nothing yet that can be done for that. Besides, everyone suffers the infinite load time. But I'll be fair and assume that the loading time was perfect for you, so then that just means the killer was being a [Bad Word].

6: Uhhh... Was there an update I missed or something? I would very much love to have this feature.

• Milo

@Shad03 He means auto-aim.... which actually works against you most of the time

• Shad03

@Milo said:

I know. I just mean that I haven't really noticed that we got auto aim. I was mostly being sarcastic in regards to how stupid the auto aim feature is. Doesn't help me at all, as far as I'm aware.

• Milo

@Shad03 said:

@Milo said:

I know. I just mean that I haven't really noticed that we got auto aim. I was mostly being sarcastic in regards to how stupid the auto aim feature is. Doesn't help me at all, as far as I'm aware.

Ah okay.

• Koldvar
    Koldvar Member Posts: 92

@JanTheMan said:

u are not very clever. arent u?

• Koldvar
    Koldvar Member Posts: 92

@CookieBaws said:

amen. +1