The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

survivor qs are already broken due to coin event unbalance

buff killer event points because noone wants to play killer atm(cause u get ######### event points even in good games).me and my friends were literally unable to find A SINGLE LOBBY for an hour so pls fix this. otherwise,it will be imposible to play swf and still hard to play solo.

Comments

• Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119

I've been playing Killer to take up some slack, but no one wants to touch the last two gens! They're running around with sparkles just camping the gates, you see more crows than you do gen completions. You have to practically force them to finish!

• Arzurag
    Arzurag Member Posts: 6
    Well, getting a low amount of points is not an issue for me and doesn't hinder me playing killer  though the speed at which gens can be done and survivors that bodyblock certainly do. 
    Needs fixing 
  • Koldvar
    Koldvar Member Posts: 92

thats not the point of the post guys... :|:|

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    Unfortunately its not just the points that are a factor here. Survivors all have a 1 in 4 chance of earning points uninterrupted. Now add to that the fact that if the survivors escape the killer is severely shorted in comparison and its easy to see why survivor side is so tempting. But then you also have survivors suiciding on first hook after only a few gens(which 2-3 can pop before closing the first chase). The survivors continue to gain so long as a match progresses normally, where as the killer requires that survivors do continue even if they have gained a majority of gen points. I have seen so many just die on 1st hook if 3 or more gens were done. While good killers can manage an average gain each match, those that have to apply full effort at their rank not to depip are gonna opt for the easier method.
  • ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    They accidentally made it faster to get points as killer just because you get 5 games in the time it takes survivor to get 1