Bhvr plz read

Options
JCZ
JCZ Member Posts: 57

I read over all the perk changes and mostly im pretty happy with them. Other than the butchering of iron will, it barely does anything as it is. Now it doesnt even have the full effect. The exhausted effecting it is extremely dumb, it makes it completely useless to run with sprint burst or overcome. Idk what the thought process behind that 1 change was but thats not it bhvr.

Comments

• DaddyMyers_Mori
    DaddyMyers_Mori Member Posts: 2,205
    Options

I think exhausted effect is good enough nerf, but they shouldn't nerf % imo. It's useless with that.

I am Jeff main, 25% is still louder than Ace without Iron will...

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108
    Options

Unlike iron will, pebble can't be abused in chase to any great extent, sure, you could throw them off for a bit, but I've pulled off some houdini stuff with iron will

• YOURFRIEND
    YOURFRIEND Member Posts: 3,389
    Options

Iron will is busted. It's in my games just as much as dead hard and I'm sick of it. Sick of survivors using it to leave loop after loop. Sick of injured Claude's crouching soundlessly in the bushes two feet away from me.

• UnknownKiller
    UnknownKiller Member Posts: 3,024
    Options

I would let it 100% silence if not exhausted can combat tunneling while in exhaustion wont cut the chase.

• geni
    geni Member Posts: 150
    Options

No because diversion needs 30 seconds while inside the killer terror radius to work, this analogy makes no sense

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090
    Options

It does make sense in comparison to what the person I was replying to said. Just because a perk gives you an advantage doesnt mean it needs to be nerfed. That's what perks are for, otherwise everyone would play with no perks.

• Predated
    Predated Member Posts: 2,895
    edited June 2022
    Options

Yeah, but one of the issues I have is that Iron Will now has the worst of 2 worlds, it has a reduction AND gets deactivated while exhausted.

Personally, I would have made people broken while Iron Will was active, but 100% noise reduction, but remove the noise reduction while exhausted. Meaning 3 things:

1. survivors cant heal up while noiseless(giving up a base mechanic to remove another)
    2. survivors can only heal up while exhausted(but having noise)
    3. killers can tell when survivors have an exhaustion perk ready or not(like the new DH)

• Majin151
    Majin151 Member Posts: 1,270
    Options

I can testify one of my friends runs the pebble and gets killers away from us 40% of the time

It's legit a decent distraction perk lol

• dspaceman20
    dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,699
    Options

That's the point of the perk. To stealth and misdirect.

Even if you wanted to nerf it there are other ways to do so then this. This makes it completely useless

• dspaceman20
    dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,699
    edited June 2022
    Options

I also had some escapes with fixated and urban evasion. We should nerf them too

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 4,952
    Options

But neiter Pebble, Fixated nor Urban Evasion were used in 30% something of all builds. They should regularly nerf and tune the perks that are most use and underused, just to keep the meta moving, like other games do it.

And I guess a lot of people don`t understand what "completely useless" means. A 75% sound reduction is already quite a lot and will ensure that the killer will most likely not hear you; BUT he has the chance, especially if you try risky plays like hiding behind them or something. "Completely useless" would mean that there were zero chance for any millage out of that perk, and I don't see it.

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195
    Options

Iw NEEDED changes....but its worthless in it's new state. I dont support making perks worthless

• Tatt3dWon
    Tatt3dWon Member Posts: 514
    Options

if you have a at least decent headset they can hear you.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,198
    Options

They could make Iron will for "defensive purpose" rather than effective in chase

Grunt of pain volume slowly decrease from 100 to 0 in eight second when youre not running. And from 0 to 100 in three second when you start to run.

Which is if killer come to you, you can walk and hide, but it doesnt work when in chase

• JCZ
    JCZ Member Posts: 57
    Options

Just for everyone commenting, I made this post and I do not agree that iron will was perfect how it was. It definitely was over powered but the devs nerfed it wayyy too much. Just for everyone talking about the percents i think its fine because now stridor does effect iron will which it didnt before, but all the people who think the exhaustion should stay the same you are wrong 100% same as the devs. Using exhaustion to counter iron will is basically forcing the survivors not to use iron will, not to use an exhaustion, or only bring an exhaustion such as dead hard or head on with iron will.

Recap. Iron will is now useless while using overcome and sprint burst, same with lithe/smash hit but not as much. I dont think the devs wanted people choosing between stealth or exhaustion which is why i think it needs changed. Also straight up honesty whoever provided the "iron will shouldnt work when youre exhausted" at bhvr should be fired for this trash logic

• D2night
    D2night Member Posts: 224
    Options

You are completely ignore the part of the perk description where it says “iron will is deactivated when exhausted”. Using sprint burst? Can’t use iron will. Using overcome? Can’t use iron will. You can use it a little bit with lithe but at some point you’re going to need to vault a window. And that could literally be at the start of a chase, without even getting injured yet. So yes, it is kinda “completely useless”

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,002
    Options

Imo if they wanted to nerf Iron Will they could have just made you still breath while injured, along with the exhaustion nerf as now the stridor nerf that happened basically got shadow reverted

• Huntressmain_1223
    Huntressmain_1223 Member Posts: 153
    Options

Its stupid how they did but im glad something other than the killers perks got ruined

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,922
    Options

Injured Claudettes will still be able to crouch soundlessly while injured. You have a sound reduction when crouching. So if you're injured and crouching in a bush with 75% Iron Will, you'll probably be completely silent