Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

i want to be honest about what i feel on the new Dead Hard

I believe that any perk that is capable of giving a third health state (Especially by pressing just a button and at any time in the game and even multiple times in a single game) is incredibly unwarranted and unfairly punishing the Killer, so not healthy for the game.

It does not matter if there is an "animation" that warns that the perk is active or that it needs to have good timing (decent survivors will have no trouble using it in any case), it can still be used to reach God pallets and significantly extend the duration of the chase.

Let's take for example Pyramid Head that "warns you" when it is about to hit you with its power, a survivor who pays the least attention can still press "E" and get out unscathed even with the new Dead Hard, maybe pull the god pallet to the ground and walk away as Pyramid Head takes full punish for using his power in a situation that would have been 100% in his favor.

Now we multiply this situation by 4 because obviously other survivors will use it and we also take into account the bad RNG of the tilesets and boom we see that the situation with Dead Hard will be exactly like the current one (maybe a little less worse for killers like Trapper, of which survivors will not be able to dodge the traps with Dead Hard)

Honestly, I am of the opinion that if you really need to give the survivors a "third health state" this must be like the old Mettle of Man who only activated once per game and above all could not activate at the first chase.

Comments

• MrJack20252
    MrJack20252 Member Posts: 390

Yes, i understand what they are trying to do and that's what scares me.

• LuckyLucy1999
    LuckyLucy1999 Member Posts: 29

While I agree with what you said about some perks giving a third health state and being unwarranted, the same could also be said for the many, many exposed perks that the killers have at their disposal that could be seen as unwarranted by survivors.

• RenRen
    RenRen Member Posts: 1,443

Something that really bothers me about it, is that the new dead hard kinda hard counters ranged attacks even more then old dead hard.