Invitations not giving masks? Invitations absurdly difficult to find?

I've seen some people say you have to use a Flan offering, which I do, but it's still ridiculously hard to find the invitations.

Also, I just played a match as killer where I did find one, and I didn't get anything for it.

I know I sure as hell haven't already found all the masks, but it's really annoying if the event items are this difficult to find and it's not even a guarantee that you'll get anything from it. :l

Comments

• enormous_bruh_moment
    enormous_bruh_moment Member Posts: 136

Just finished another game as Blight, different map, different survivors, got the invitation before the game ended and it's not giving me masks.

This is bullshit.

• ShyPirate
    ShyPirate Member Posts: 377

I believe you have to find the invitation before the end game collapse.

Also, it doesn't show you earned anything on the endgame screen. You have to exit the endgame screen and then it only pops up for a few seconds. It's possible you got them and didn't notice.

Not sure if either of these possibilities offer any explanation for you.

• enormous_bruh_moment
    enormous_bruh_moment Member Posts: 136

It must be the former.

Although, that includes if you've gotten 3 kills and the hatch spawns.

Still feels like bullshit though.

• HarlockTaliesin
    HarlockTaliesin Member Posts: 763
    edited June 2022

You have to have the invite before the 5th gen is done.

There's supposed to be audio ques when the invite appears and moves, but they're bugged and don't always work.

Some maps I'd ran around on killer doing nothing but looking for an invite and never found one, other maps they respawning/moved all over the place. Doesn't appear to be any real reason for it.

As mentioned above, the UI is bugged for showing that you got a mask. When you first hit the main screen after getting out of a trial it'll say you got a crown in the upper right corner, but usually nothing else. Click into the event tome and it'll typically show up there at the bottom as a pop-up. If not, click out of the tome and it should show at the bottom of the main character screen.

• Zen_but_not_Zen
    Zen_but_not_Zen Member Posts: 230

For Survivors it's when the exit gates are opened starting EGC, i assume it's the same for killer. Just double check you've not got them already. Not all characters receive them, but you can earn them just playing your main.

Killer Masks in Twisted Masquerade

• The Artist
    • The Huntress
    • The Spirit
    • The Trapper
    • The Trickster
    • The Deathslinger

Survivor Masks in Twisted Masquerade

• Ace Visconti
    • Dwight Fairfield
    • Elodie Rakoto
    • Jane Romero
    • Mikaela Reid
    • Yui Kumura

• VikingDragonXii
    VikingDragonXii Member Posts: 2,885

The thing is If others are like me I only have a day to play because I work so much. So if I can't find these buggy invites then I'll miss out on a limited cosmetic item I was looking forward to.

• Sepex
    Sepex Member Posts: 1,451
  • Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 5,162

I wish that there was some kind of progress screen for the event where you can see which of the items you earned and which are still locked. It would help a lot and 100% beats clicking through all 12 characters to see if anyone of them got their masks.

• VikingDragonXii
    VikingDragonXii Member Posts: 2,885

Well every cosmetic for the past majors events haven't made a comeback