Who is the Killer u have the most fun versing? And the one u Hate

Options
DY86
DY86 Member Posts: 570

I’ll start: i love versing Ghostface, im a main GF myself so its always fun to test other mains.

hate versing the spirit, shes just annoying u never know where shes coming from also the swooshing is just terrible.

Comments

• ACleverName4Me
    ACleverName4Me Member Posts: 445
    Options

I love going against clown and ghostface.

I hate huntress and spirit and nurse.

• Wampirita
    Wampirita Member Posts: 808
    Options

I don't really have any killers that i hate mechanics of, just to hate the killer itself.

I'm more like i don't like good players when i'm not that good.

I LOVE facing mediocre Nurses, but I will cry and throw tantrum when a pro Nurse folds me. But even then i'm not really mad at them, but at myself not being good enough, and at the matchmaking for not letting me play with people of my potato level.

My favorite killers to face, no matter their lvl, are definitely Hilbilly (curve Billy specifically), Bubbas and Legions. I'll never get bored of them, keep them coming <3

(Deathslingers can eat rocks tho, but i'm still not mad at them xD )

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992
    Options

Most fun: Nurse

Least fun: Plague

• StarLost
    StarLost Member Posts: 8,077
    edited June 2022
    Options

I don't mind facing Nurse, I'm just tired of them.

I enjoy facing GF, Hag, Dredge, Artist and Billy.

I hate facing Bubba, Freddy, Trickster and Doctor. Not because I don't like their mechanics, but because these players are 9/10 the most toxic, obnoxious and unpleasant people to play against.

Just had a Freddy that hard facecamped, constantly hitting on hook at 5gens. Sadly a pair of Davids ran to try and trade, upon which he easily downed them and bled them out, before finding me and slugging me to death too. Clearly a very experienced player, knew exactly how to counter loop us and downed us all within 10 seconds of the chase starting.

This was in a game with 5 flans and on a pretty decent killer map.

Postgame: 'ggez u don't deserve BP' 'survivor players r all scum' 'stompin nubs all day, derank all night so fun'.

I checked his hours - 3900ish. He must have AFKed dozens of matches to get down to our MMR.

• DY86
    Options

Damn bro that sucks. But unfortunately it happens a lot. Dont mind the endgame chat, there’s no honor in winning that way so jokes on them

• dspaceman20
    dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,699
    Options

I love going against Blight

I despise going against Ghostface

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623
    Options

I love going against Demogorgon.

Freddy is the most unoriginal and boring Killer in the game

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090
    Options

Love to face: Freddy, Billy, Michael, Deathslinger, Nemesis, Demogorgon

Hate to face: Huntress, Pinhead, Legion.

• LuckyLucy1999
    LuckyLucy1999 Member Posts: 29
    Options

Love to face: Stealthy Myers that guy makes me jump more than he should.

Hate to face: Bubba or Billy, only because they spam their chainsaws the whole match.

Honorable mention goes to The Dredge because he's freaky and it's kind of funny when he grabs someone out of a locker.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 5,662
    Options

Love: Scratched Mirror Myers (on an indoor map, outdoor map is just sad), Ghostface, Sadako. I love stealth killers that keep me tense and checking my surroundings.

Hate: Bubba, because three times out of four, the chainsaw is a harbinger to a boring camp game. When you remove playstyles from the picture, the killer I like facing least is probably Twins.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    Options

Most fun: Hillbilly or huntress are both strong, require skill and have potential for counterplay yet also can end the game in a few survivor misplays

Least fun: Nurse because she basically ignores DBD and trickster because his counterplay is entirely dependent on what map you are on

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    Options

How can you spam you chainsaw as billy when there’s a system in place that punishes him for doing so?

• StarLost
    Options

Twins would be fine if I wasn't losing 7k BP just for facing them. The fact that Victor doesn't give any chase credit is stupid.

Scratchy Myers is really, really evil on Lery's.

• brock
    brock Member Posts: 305
    edited June 2022
    Options

Least fun: Nurse, Spirit.

Most fun: Blight, Demogorgon.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 5,662
    Options

With Twins - as you say, every chase with Victor is a total bust for your points and emblems, which was really poorly thought out considering how Victor is set up as the main chaser. But I also don't know how to juke Victor to any reliable effect, and it's nearly impossible to play Twins without camping, tunneling, or slugging, so they typically don't make for enjoyable games on the rare occasion they show up.

Like, even Hag has more options to play non-campy games. Twins who don't intend to hang around the hook still want to send out Victor ASAP to chase someone else, so they'll invariably move Charlotte just out of range because that's the least amount of time they have to waste before they get back on the hunt. When the unhook happens, they're conveniently right there and there's no reason not to switch back.

Myers might be the most evil on Lery's, but he's also the most fun. Love the spooks. To me, it only starts getting annoying when he has a Devour Hope and it's impossible to get rid of it because of the wallhacks.

• Ayamir
    Ayamir Member Posts: 291
    Options

Legion Plague and Nurse are sleepers.

I enjoy playing against a good Blight I always feel rewarded for playing well around his power and the hug tech is a fun mechanic for both sides I am sad that its getting removed soon.

Pyramid Head brings in a unique atmosphere I am also a silent hill enjoyer so I love playing as him and playing against him,dodging his M2 is very fun.

Oni since he's my main I know what the Oni I am vsing can do and what he cannot do and it's always fun going against your favorite killer.

• ApolloVanderwaal4
    ApolloVanderwaal4 Member Posts: 13
    Options

I love facing Killers that I don’t see that much like Twins, Blight, Artist, and Demo. And then other Killers I love seeing are Ghostface (especially when they meme around with us lol), Trickster (because he’s hot and sometimes memes around too), Pyramid Head (for the booty XD), Dredge, and Plague.

The only Killer I HATE going against is Doctor. I hate him so much. His shocks, his annoying laugh, his chase music, everything. And it’s not like I want his power set or music or anything to change either, he’s very unique and original and I love his concept, I just personally can’t stand him lol. Honorable mention to Wraith. I love Wraith, but 90% of the time they camp from the get go. Five gens, five seconds in and they hook you and just sit there.

Other Wraiths and other killer I don’t mind either way.

• StarLost
    edited June 2022
    Options

I don't camp or tunnel. I will slug, because that's sort of what they are designed to do. But I try not to get excessive about it, and I do okay. There's a trick to getting Victor back into you (leap him on top of a dropped pallet and then switch control to him, it'll instantly pop him).

Yes to the emblems. That was stupid.

Regarding Victor, a few tricks (that give me fits when people do them to me)

• Run around and around an object tightly. It takes him a second to charge his leap and it's bloody hard to land against someone doing this.
    • In open areas, serpentine or do a medium sized camera circle. Sort of how you'd handle Trickster or Huntress.
    • Against Victor, long hallways or linear movement = noms.
    • Don't always kick him, he recharges stupidly fast. Sometimes it's better to dodge him, vault and run for it.
    • Jungle gyms and any complex loops with limited LOS tend to negate him.
  • DY86
    Options

Wait, they’re removing hug tech? Thats awful. They should at least rework the collision on trees then, cause sometimes slaming onto trees u dont bump u just slide. Makes no sense

• Cleverotter
    Cleverotter Member Posts: 128
    Options

I love to face dredge. Nightfall is very fun and cinimatic

I hate hag. Camps. All. Game.

• pizzaduffyhp90
    pizzaduffyhp90 Member Posts: 901
    Options

Blight for most fun and Deathslinger who used to be a fun one to vs is now my most hated one to go against cause it's mostly a walk in the park against him

• Ayamir
    Ayamir Member Posts: 291
    Options

Yes they consider the hug tech to be a bug that needs fo be fixed it really won't make Blight weaker just less fun to play which I don't like it is a really fun mechanic for both sides it has a fair counterplay can be easily avoided if survivors are aware of what you're doing.

If they want to nerf Blight just nerf C33 and Alchemist ring otherwise he's mostly fine they're just ruining the fun techs you can do with him.

literally the only fun and balanced S tier killer with exciting counterplay.

• Murgleïs
    Murgleïs Member Posts: 1,046
    edited June 2022
    Options

I like going against Nurse, Trapper, Hag, Huntress, Pinhead.

I don't really like Pyramidhead and Legion but I will still try.

• Grandpa_Crack_Pipe
    Grandpa_Crack_Pipe Member Posts: 3,306
    Options

I always love going against a good Billy, Huntress, shockingly Spirit now, and Oni. One of us is gonna be doing something absolutely mad.

I don't like going against a very good Nurse, as I generally prefer this not to be a singleplayer game, and Freddy and Hag put me in a special kind of pain.

• DY86
    Options

That sucks. Because blight all in all is balanced (his addons could use a rework but hes fine as is).

And this “bug” is so fun, wether using it urself or versing it. I mean, its exhilarating trying to dodge him. Bummer its leaving the game

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options

Fun: Artist, Dredge, Sadako, Pyramid Head, Ghostface, Wraith.

Not Fun: Huntress, Nurse, Legion, Hag, Nemesis, Pinhead, Bubba, Blight.

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279
    Options

Favourite : Blight

Least favourite : used to be twins trickster slinger but currently its a ######### nurse simply because I have her way too much in my games its annoying as #########

• steponmeadiris
    steponmeadiris Member Posts: 225
    Options

I love going against most stealth Killers, though Shape and Pig are definitely my favourites. I also really like Killers where you have to do a lot of predicting, my favourites being Huntress, Nemesis, and — I never thought I'd say this — Spirit.