Can we get a match history list?

Just like something that shows the stats of the last 5 or something matches. Like it isn't needed. But I think it could be a nice QoL thing that shouldn't be to hard to add in. IDK just pop corn thoughts.

Comments

• kld3169
    kld3169 Member Posts: 101

I would think it would be interesting to see my personal escape vs dies vs totems cleansed e.t.c. in my history of playing. See how it changes as I play more...

• Archimedes5000
    Archimedes5000 Member Posts: 1,620

Yes please

I would like replays too (we are on Unreal Engine ffs), but I will sette for match history for now.

Finally you could prove your statistics.

• yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259

Replays, yes! Even spectating from different players’ perspectives from that match!

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295

I think if we had a match history it would only further show how broken match making is.

First match

r1,r3,r6,r7 vs r15

Second match

r2,r2,r3,r17 vs r14

ect

• kesLV
    kesLV Member Posts: 50

didnt want to make another thread, so wake up this one.. would be great if we can see out match history

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274

They really need a statistics screen to show us the basic details.

I mean, c'mon - other games have detailed time-logs of each and every interaction with overhead maps that show exactly where each and every player was killed, what killed them, their SPM calculations, and other complex calculations.

You think you can just let each player know the map, perks, kills, duration, and BP of their past few matches?

• yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259

for events like this, I want to look back and see how much I earned in certain matches. What map was I in? Have I played with this person before? Aha, I knew that name sounded familiar!

Maybe just give us a running list of the last 10 “match result” screens.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

What I’d love to see is a tab where you can scroll through as many prior endgame screens as you want. It would be a great way to track your personal data if you’re into that sort of thing.