New leader question

Options
Yamaoka
Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
Does it affect all action speeds (except for generators, of course)? If so, will it help "protect" other survivors like when you unhook them and the killer wants to tunnel the unhooked survivor. Will it increase the unhooked survivors' action speeds e.g. vaulting windows/pallets etc? 

Comments

• terrortil
    terrortil Member Posts: 78
    Options

No, it does not affect vaulting. As the description says: Healing, Sabotage, Unhooking, Cleansing, Opening Exit Gates and Chest Search nothing more.

• Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119
    Options

It works best when you follow people around, letting them do things faster? I haven't had a chance to see it in-game yet.

• terrortil
    Options

@Coriander said:
    It works best when you follow people around, letting them do things faster? I haven't had a chance to see it in-game yet.

It works best if you are the target of the action. If you get healed or unhooked. Follow people around is a bad idea. Although they are 25% more effective, you are 100% less effective as if you just do your thing. For a hex totem or an exit gate you can stay, but your Leader effect stays for an extra 15 seconds anyways. So a quick dive by is enough.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    Options
    terrortil said:

No, it does not affect vaulting. As the description says: Healing, Sabotage, Unhooking, Cleansing, Opening Exit Gates and Chest Search nothing more.

The in-game descriptions are often wrong or incomplete. Spine chill affects vaulting speed asaik even though the description does not mention it. Leader also says that you're repairing gens 25% faster in some languages (german for instance) which is obviously wrong. Hence the question.
  • terrortil
    Options

@Yamaoka said:
    Spine chill affects vaulting speed asaik

It doesn't anymore.

Hence the question.

I didn't mean to say so just read the description. But this time everything is actually in it. They clarified this on the last stream.

• Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119
    Options

Oh I know, I wouldn't use it and follow someone around, it just seems like that's the best use for it right now, where the old use was in helping others do gens faster.