New player grind

If so many people mention new players having hard time grinding because of the new content,

new players could have bonus % BP(maybe IS) until a certain player level/after passing divotion 1..

Comments

• xfireturtlex
    xfireturtlex Member Posts: 419

I think itd be really good to have some kind of system like this. Ive tried to get so many ppl into this game over the years, but they all gave up because the early grind is unbearably slow. Itd also help experienced players cuz wed get more ppl geared up to play at a higher level, so thered be a larger variety in player base.

• XerraFox
    XerraFox Member Posts: 157

Would actually be a lovely idea to help new players that way

• Slowpeach
    Slowpeach Member Posts: 702

Yeah this is the thing that concerns me about the grind changes. They aren’t going to have we gunna live forever and bbq to boost them. Yes in the long run the grind is less but at the start where you’ve got no perks the changes actually make this worse.

• OutbreakJack
    OutbreakJack Member Posts: 62

Yeah new players will continue to have a mountain to climb any way you spin it. They should have something to make the grind less awful for a little while at least.

• JohnWick1654
    JohnWick1654 Member Posts: 509
    edited June 2022

But I never understood the reason for easier grind, maybe for killer, but on survivor you could play optimally and get same value with no perks equiped

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

Put it in the suggestion box.

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,514

For new players it still is very much to grind.

I guess Otz has to make a new video explaining what is the best way to start and which perks are important.

That is something i learned much later in DbD. When i started my PC account a year later after PS4 i could straight go for the good perks first.

• Ravenlord4711
    Ravenlord4711 Member Posts: 115

oooo change the name of the perk BBQ and chillie since its only 1 thing now and have that as a buff for say your first 2 prestige's on both killer and survivor side.