2»

Comments

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Options

@The_Crusader said:
    Claudette_Baguette said:

@OGlilSPOOK20 said:

Lmao is this a joke? Have we been jebaited! I can't believe what I read! 😂😂😂 Clown weak??? Dude he's in the same category as Huntress, Spirit, Hag & Myers... He's a anti loop killer. You must be complete garbage with him or you just do not know how to use him at all.

Clown can't stop loops or has an ability that really helps you catch people. People can still use millions of pallets against clown if they just don't get too greedy. He can't stop that like spirit, hag or huntress for example.

They drop pallets early against Clown which saves a lot of time.

Plus if you use the extra hindered penalty or the one that makes toxin effects last moderately longer than you can hit them befote they get to the next pallet.

Doesn't matter. Survivors can still waste enormous amounts of time because of the great amount of pallets on a map. Clown can't down survivors quickly enough to put out enough pressure. He doesn't have a mobility tool either.

@The_Crusader said:
    Claudette_Baguette said:

@OGlilSPOOK20 said:

Lmao is this a joke? Have we been jebaited! I can't believe what I read! 😂😂😂 Clown weak??? Dude he's in the same category as Huntress, Spirit, Hag & Myers... He's a anti loop killer. You must be complete garbage with him or you just do not know how to use him at all.

Clown can't stop loops or has an ability that really helps you catch people. People can still use millions of pallets against clown if they just don't get too greedy. He can't stop that like spirit, hag or huntress for example.

They drop pallets early against Clown which saves a lot of time.

Plus if you use the extra hindered penalty or the one that makes toxin effects last moderately longer than you can hit them befote they get to the next pallet.

Doesn't matter. Survivors can still waste enormous amounts of time because of the great amount of pallets on a map. Clown can't down survivors quickly enough to put out enough pressure. He doesn't have a mobility tool either.

He struggles with pressure but he's still far better in chases than the bottom half of the roster.

I'd say Nurse, Billy, Spirit, Hag and Huntress are stronger.

But Leatherface, Pig, Freddy, Trapper, Wraith, Legion and Doctor all suffer far worse from what you describe than Clown does.
  • UwU
    UwU Member Posts: 50
    Options

I play quite a lot of Clown, and I don't find him underpowered at all, actually, if I want to play a quick and easy game, I would pick Clown because if you just learn to nail the bottles, he could be good with certain addons. Of course, he's not the best killer, but he's definitely not the worst and doesn't need a buff, and if he does, only a slight buff or just an adjustment if anything.

• TrAiNwReCk
    TrAiNwReCk Member Posts: 246
    Options

As with any killer, unless you play that specific one often enough it can be challenging to find out the quirks of their power and use it to its full potential. Maybe you already have a lot of time on clown, but in my experience it just takes some time . . or a lot of time to get a killer down well.

• Ticon
    Ticon Member Posts: 10
    Options

clown is scarry AF, now they need to bring the AHS from freakshow skin.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Options
    Fenrir said:
    His laugh needs a buff needs to be louder
    The laugh should cause enough salt to cause insta DC!
  • Rekin
    Rekin Member Posts: 9
    Options
    Clown is my favourite killer. Last night I had a really delicious game: I was Clown (Whispers/BBQ+C/Bitter Murmur/Overcharge) in the meat factory. Hooked only once or twice. Got down to 1 gen remaining. Had some cocky survivors knocking down pallets and running in and out of lockers. Started patrolling the last 3 gens. Anyway: they never got that last gen! All hooked. Merciless Kill. What a treat.
  • Marvett
    Marvett Member Posts: 159
    Options

Bad? probably.
    Worst? LOOL.

• Claudette_Baguette
    Claudette_Baguette Member Posts: 567
    Options

@Marvett said:
    Bad? probably.
    Worst? LOOL.

Who is worse then? Freddy is actually decent if you play him well and super deadly once he kills someone. Pig got buffed a lot and her trap boxes actually are far away from each other and can waste a lot more than before. Leatherface still has a oneshot and can destroy pallets fast.

Who is really worse than clown? His bottles don't do much. Just a short -15% slow which is nothing. Play him yourself or watch streamers play him. Most people agree that he is trash and he needs to be better.

• Marvett
    Marvett Member Posts: 159
    Options

@Claudette_Baguette said:

Who is worse then? Freddy is actually decent if you play him well

Are you sure about what you say? there is a reason if the whole community has been requesting freddy rework for about 1 year while few complain about the clown.

Poor freddy deserves some love.
    DARN :p

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208
    Options

There are some unintentionally funny comments on here:

'Clown is laughable' - Breaking news - man laughs at clown.

'He is well rounded' - so he likes a pie dont be mean to poor Kenneth...

'He is like a trapper with no traps'. Indeed. Also like a wraith that cant turn invisible and a nurse who cant teleport.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options

@MikeMyers said:
    Rework the clown: Make him 110% or even 105% speed because he is fat but buff his bottles to 40% and make them last 3 seconds by default. So he is more reliant on his bottles but when he hits survivors its a better pay off.

You don't solve his biggest issue (which is no map pressure) by reducing his speed..

• TheMidnightRidr
    TheMidnightRidr Member Posts: 598
    Options

"Worst killer" is a blanket statement. For instance, Freddy has nothing to help in the chase. He just tracks well. The clown at least has something that aids in the chase.

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167
    Options
    Clown is fast and a counter to looping. It’s up to YOU to make the right decisions, and block the correct pallets. If you don’t, do remember, he has addons that make him considerably stronger.
  • akbays35
    akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123
    Options

He's one of my favorite killers and probably one of the least add on reliant killers. I think one issue with him is that his add-ons don't bring that op factor especially his iridescent, if it was changed to just injure survivors on hit rather than make them exposed it would be better. I think if they fixed the bottle physics and some of his visual glitches he would be way stronger.