Up The Ante/Luck rework.

SkinnyPringles
SkinnyPringles Member Posts: 39
edited June 2022 in General Discussions

Seeing how they made a bunch of changes for the future patch I was saddened that they haven't changed Up The Ante.

I love the concept of it and the icon I just want to buff the team where I know that the buff is not basically useless.

Up The Ante right now increases the luck of all survivors for 3%/6%/9% max. This is garbage knowing that luck only works for people who are on First Hook and that's it. It's a very niche perk and it has been ever since it came out. Luck in general is basically useless unless you stack it with Up The Ante, Slippery Meat and a bunch of luck offerings.

So my idea is that luck would give you bonus progression on great skill checks, maybe a 2%/3%/4% bonus this will reward the survivor for hitting great skill checks.

The numbers can be lowered if needed of course.

Up The Ante change: Up The Ante increases all survivors luck by 8.5% per stack up to a max of 25.5% this makes the chances of you getting a better bonus progression on skill checks.

Plus maybe make it not stack if it's too much? And lower the numbers like I said.

Hopefully you people don't come here to leave negative stuff but instead your own takes on changing this perk/mechanic.

Also make it so you get better items when searching a chest.

Comments