Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Up The Ante/Luck rework.

SkinnyPringles
SkinnyPringles Member Posts: 39
edited June 2022 in General Discussions

Seeing how they made a bunch of changes for the future patch I was saddened that they haven't changed Up The Ante.

I love the concept of it and the icon I just want to buff the team where I know that the buff is not basically useless.

Up The Ante right now increases the luck of all survivors for 3%/6%/9% max. This is garbage knowing that luck only works for people who are on First Hook and that's it. It's a very niche perk and it has been ever since it came out. Luck in general is basically useless unless you stack it with Up The Ante, Slippery Meat and a bunch of luck offerings.

So my idea is that luck would give you bonus progression on great skill checks, maybe a 2%/3%/4% bonus this will reward the survivor for hitting great skill checks.

The numbers can be lowered if needed of course.

Up The Ante change: Up The Ante increases all survivors luck by 8.5% per stack up to a max of 25.5% this makes the chances of you getting a better bonus progression on skill checks.

Plus maybe make it not stack if it's too much? And lower the numbers like I said.

Hopefully you people don't come here to leave negative stuff but instead your own takes on changing this perk/mechanic.

Also make it so you get better items when searching a chest.

Comments